Acoustic Six String Guitar
This product is protected via iLok. An iLok dongle is however optional for authorization. With the new iLok License Manager, you can deposit your license either on a 'computer' or on the iLok USB dongle, the choice is yours. iLok keys can be purchased from the iLok Store or from your local dealer.
The Sunbird library is based on a 1962 Gibson Hummingbird acoustic guitar.
The Hummingbird guitar was created in 1960 by Gibson and was the first square-shouldered dreadnought. It was designed to be extremely versatile so that it can cover many music genres and have a deep tone without being too powerful, which is perfect to accompany a voice.
This guitar was recorded with a pair of DPA microphones to get a detailed stereo perspective, a U87 to capture the Bass and a precise mono perspective and also using a contact pickup in case you want to put the library through an amp simulation plugin.
It was sampled very thoroughly, every frets of each string was sampled with upstrokes, downstrokes, round robins, releases, staccatos, mutes, palm mutes, hand blocks, slides, hammer ons, pull offs, retriggers, fretnoises, percussions and other articulations. All of these details allow Acoustic Samples to reproduce the real sound of playing a Hummingbird guitar.
There are 4 modes (that you can choose using keyswitches, G5 to C6), the solo mode that allows to play melodies, the chord mode that helps playing strums or picking very easily, the patterns mode that does all of the strumming or picking for you and finally the MIDI mode that allows you to use your preferred midi guitar controler.
- 8.16Gb uncompressed, 1.53Gb compressed in lossless flac format, around 13300 samples.
- 67 realistic patterns for easy strumming, picking and advanced playing styles.
- Integrated song and pattern builder
- Legato script to play natural hammer ons, pull offs and slides.
- Natural hand placement simulation.
- 39 different samples per fret and all 21 fret sampled for each string.
- Multi velocity Hammer on, pull off, slides up, slides down, mutes, ghost notes, pre notes.
- Included sparkVerb©.
- Control over the two microphones perspectives and pickup volumes.
- Advanced bend control.
This product comes with its own sample player, the UVI Workstation 3 (requires v3.0.0 or later). Free with every library that you buy, you don't need to buy an expensive sampler to use the product. It works on Mac (10.9 or later) and PC (Windows 8 or higher), in standalone or as a plug-in (VST / AU / AAX ) and in 64 bits only.
- Windows 8 or higher
- Core duo or faster
- 2 GB of RAM
- 64 bit Support
- Hard Drive: when using Streaming, faster drive will allow more voices to play, SSDs are the best choice (Solid State Drives).
- MAC OS X 10.9 or higher
- MacIntel processors
- 2 GB RAM
- 64 bit Support
- Hard Drive: when using Streaming, faster drive will allow more voices to play