VVC and TRAX Pro Bundle
This bundle includes two of Audionamix's leading products VVC and Trax based on their ground-breaking ADX technology that can separate both musical instruments and melodic voices from typical mono or stereo music recordings. This ADX technology has proven to be an invaluable component when solving complex audio problems.
The ADX Vocal Volume Control (VVC) plug-in is a one-of-a-kind solution for controlling volume level and pan position of a lead vocal within a mono or stereo final master mix, without requiring the original multitrack stems.
TRAX Pro adds a unique approach to spectral editing to this already powerful technology. Using our innovative, non-destructive spectral editing tools, it is now possible to further refine the results you get from the initial TRAX separation process. ADX TRAX Pro is truly the most advanced audio separation software available.
WHO IS IT FOR?
- Create vocal and/or instrumental riffs to drop into a mix.
- Create music beds from well know songs to mashup and mix up.
FOR REMIX ARTISTS
- Create contemporary and artistic remixes and mashups using any vocal and/or instrumental.
FOR POST PRODUCTION STUDIOS
- To clean up a recording that may have mic bleed from other instruments into the vocal track.
- Add volume to a vocal that was mixed and mastered too low.
- Add effects and processing to a vocal or solo instrument that is already mixed without need of separate stems.
- *New* Volume control of melodic content up to +/- 12 dB
- *New* Target lead melodies as well as sung vocals
- *New* Improved vocal detection algorithm
- Pan control of the lead melody or sung vocal
- Powerful, cloud-based automatic vocal separation featuring patented ADX technology
- Intuitive, user-friendly graphical user interface
- Pre-set combination of algorithms for the best possible automatic separation
- Secure and cutting-edge cloud computing
- Supports AAX, AU, VST, Mac and Windows
- Works with stereo and mono sources
ADX Trax 3 Features:
- *NEW* Pan-specific spectral editing feature
- *NEW* Faster spectrogram for smoother, more responsive spectral editing
- *NEW* Consonants Annotation tool
- *NEW* Export files in STEMS format
- Improved Vocal Targeting and Import Workflow
- Non-Destructive Source Separation
- Integrated Post-Separation Enhancement
- Multiple Bit Depth and Sample Rate Compatibility
- Multi-Algorithmic Processing Matrix
- Integrated Full Spectrogram
- Comprehensive Suite of Spectral Editing Tools
- Mac OS X 10.10 10.11 Only
- High Speed Internet Connection
- CPU Core Duo 2.3Ghz
- RAM 4 GB
Choose your prefered Platform: