Titan is a set of three processes for use in audio post production workflows.
Titan is unquestionably a must have product for anyone involved in audio post production for film or TV.
With the advent of a feature for bulk de-mutiplexing of poly wave files, it can shave an entire day off the turn-around of distribution of elements from the picture department to sound editors.
From file prep, to EDL assembly of audio dailies and finally syncing and phasing of assembled tracks, there are other software programs that claim to be able to do these functions, however none of them match Titan's power and speed.
Flash Conform - conforms multi-channel location sound recordings to picture editors EDLís.
Fix Sync - corrects synchronization discrepancies between location sound and audio from the picture editors.
Flash Cutter - re-cuts Pro Tools sessions to follow changes in picture edits.
WHATíS NEW IN TITAN 4
- Creates Pro Tool 9 sessions.
- Better handling of badly formatted audio files, will create file error report.
- Improved conform reports.
- Creates a simplified text report file that can be used in other applications.
- Warning if Source and Destination frame rates do not match the EDL.
- Can read Light Works EDLís.
- Now works with Pro Tools 9
- Compatible with Pro Tools 9.
- Improved alignment in fast mode.
- Sample accurate alignment mode.
- Can now operate on sessions which contain AUX, MIDI, and other non audio tracks.
System Requirements :
An iLok account is required to authorize Synchro Arts products. With the iLok License Manager, you can deposit your license either on a 'computer' or on the 'iLok Dongle. (iLok keys can be purchased from www.ilok.com or at your local dealer).
- Mac OSX 10.5 or higher and an Intel processor.
You may download a trial version of Titan from the Synchro Arts website - HERE