THE IMMERSIVE SAGA CONTINUES
Captured in the same room, with the same scrutiny for detail and the same 11.1 microphone positioning philosophy as the Superior Drummer 3 core library, the Orchestral Percussion SDX is not just the perfect complement to the Superior line of sounds, itís a revelation in terms of flexibility and playability within the Superior Drummer 3 framework.
This is not just a sound library, itís arguably the most all-encompassing and carefully captured collection of handpicked orchestral percussion instruments on the market. Welcome to the Orchestral Percussion SDX for Superior Drummer 3.
AUDIO PERFECTION IN UTTER SILENCE
The Orchestral Percussion SDX was recorded in the same room as the Superior Drummer 3 core sound library, the main hall at Galaxy Studios in Belgium. With its 330-square-meter room measuring eight meters from floor to ceiling, it is the ideal location for capturing immersive audio of the utmost quality. In addition, the entire studio complex is built on springs to ensure that the outside interference is literally nonexistent. In fact, with only 14 dBA of environmental noise, the main hall at Galaxy Studio is the most quiet recording space of this size in the world. This in itself is a pivotal factor in making the extreme velocity detail translate to its full capacity. Perfect acoustics, balanced reverberation and second-to-none recording technology Ė Superior Drummer 3 and the Orchestral Percussion SDX called for a superior studio, and got exactly that.
IMMENSE & IMMERSIVE
Just like the Superior Drummer 3 core sound library, the Orchestral Percussion SDX was captured with close and ambience microphones as well as eleven additional room microphones set up in a surround configuration. Together, these two libraries present the marketís first drum and percussion sound sources recorded in immersive sound technology, in the same room and ready for use in anything from stereo to 5.1, 9.1 and all the way up to 11.1 systems. The combined power and application of these two libraries is near infinite.
TWO CONFIGURATIONS. TWO INTERFACES.
Given the range and sheer volume of content, the Orchestral Percussion SDX comes configured as a factory bundle of two separate SDX libraries, both available directly upon installation from the drop-down menu in Superior Drummer 3. The first volume includes the more fundamental or leading instruments, such as timpanis, bass drums, taikos, snares and toms, while the second volume covers the triangles, woodblocks, wind chimes, shakers, bells and other instruments often used as effects or to embellish or accentuate arrangements.
Feature Spotlight :
- More than 100 individual instruments
- Recorded at the same studio as the Superior Drummer 3 core sound library
- A complete immersive experience
- Playback in stereo up to 11-channel surround systems
- Sampled with extreme attention to detail and articulation
- Optional tools available for selected instruments
- Includes a comprehensive selection of MIDI
- Configured as two SDXs
System Requirements & Compatibility :
- 64-bit Windows 7 or newer, 8 GB RAM (16 GB RAM or more recommended)
- Mac OS X 10.6 or higher, 64-bit Intel-based Mac with 8 GB RAM (16 GB RAM or more recommended)
- Basic install: Approx. 25 GB download and an additional 25 GB for the installation process
- Complete install: Approx. 65 GB download and an additional 65 GB for the installation process
Choose your prefered Platform: