Natively batch process Dolby E files
AMB is designed to improve workflow efficiency for a range of different tasks.
Using AMB Loudness, DynApt or Upmix modules with the new AMB Dolby E Module, post-production facilities can natively batch process Dolby E files, reducing delivery times considerably for loudness measurement and correction, dynamics processing and upmixing.
The facility to decode the Dolby E format to linear PCM wave files further supports workflow versatility. The AMB Dolby E Module also provides full support for Dolby Metadata and Dolby E Program configurations.
AMB is a modular application for Windows and OSX that enables post production facilities to speed-up workflows significantly for a range of different tasks, including upmixing and loudness management.
AMB provides unprecedented power and control using threaded algorithm processing and multiple processing threads that are addressable for parallel file and queue handling.
Use AMB for easy and cost-effective audio management, automated according to your requirements with highly customizable power handling and modular system architecture.
- Fully modular processing options
- Two independent watch folders
- Two simultaneous processing threads
- Drag and drop interface
- Data export (Text, Image, XML, detailed and summary)
- Analysis typically at over 100x real-time
- Future proof expansion and scalability
Minimum System Specification
- Mac OSX 10.7.x, 512 MB RAM
- Windows (64 bit) Vista or above, 512 MB RAM