The Lite Version of the ALK2, aimed at solo performers.
ALK2 Solo is the 'lite' version of ALK2. It contains the essential features of ALK2 and is aimed at solo performers.
ALK2 Solo is a cross between a sequencer and a looper. Like a traditional looper, clips are performed live and subsequently looped to create layers of sound. Like in a sequencer, the loops can be drawn, moved, copied, cut and pasted in a musical arrangement.
When itís time to perform the song, ALK2 Solo will follow your arrangement, pressing the necessary virtual pedals to arm channels, trigger effects, and record and play loops at the right time.
Freeing you to do what you do best: perform.
With traditional loopers, itís easy to get caught in an endless stack of loops that go nowhere, and eventually collapse under their own sheer weight and tedium.
With ALK2 Solo, you can create dextrous transitions between different chord changes and musical sections, keeping your tracks light, fresh, and engaging throughout.
There are a host of innovative features that give you amazing, granular control of your sound - without distracting you with minutia.
ALK2 Solo has a arranged live-looping workflow. It allows quick and easy arrangement of where you want to perform live, using Record Loops, and where you want it to play back, using Play Loops. Build up your song structures in minutes!
ALK2 Solo allows you to use 12 audio tracks at a time for your live compositions. You have stereo hardware audio inputs and outputs for your project and two audio effects plugins can be used per track. A single MIDI controller can be used on a project.
Upgrading to the "full" ALK2 is easy, the upgrade price is simply be the difference between the ALK and ALK Solo prices.
- ALK2 has a arranged live-looping workflow. ALK allows quick and easy arrangement of where you want to perform live, using Record Loops, and where you want it to play back, using Play Loops. Build up your song structures in minutes!
- Its loop sequence view lets you take in your entire arrangement at a glance. You ca break away from endlessly layered loops and create structures: verses, choruses, b-sections and solos.
- Symmetric Routing is ALK2ís answer to traditional mixer channels and effects sends/returns. Any track (audio or MIDI) can act as a mixer or group, and an effect send simply becomes a regular output!
- There is support for all VST/AudioUnit effects and instruments allowing you to live loop with all your signature sounds.
System Requirements & Compatibility :
Minimum Macintosh System Requirements (ALK2 Solo is Macintosh only for the moment)
- Requires macOS Yosemite (10.10) or higher
- AU/VST format 32/64-bit architecture supported
- Intel Mac
- Screen resolution at least 1024x768, recommended 1440x852 or higher
- Any audio interface supporting Mac OS X
- Authorization support for 5 computers with single license
Download your 30-day demo version of ALK2 here
Choose your prefered Platform: