Multiband Limiter and Maximizer
Making your music louder is just not good enough for modern styles. MMultiBandLimiter not only provides unbelievable loudness levels, it also balances the spectrum and adds character, all of which contribute to an overall increase in sound quality.
Louder and better may really mean the same thing:
Making your music louder is just not good enough for modern styles. MLimiterMB not only provides unbelievable loudness levels, it also balances the spectrum and adds character, all of which contribute to an overall increase in sound quality.
Ultra powerful workhorse covered by an easy-to-use interface:
Check the edit screen to see what's inside this beast, or don't and just enjoy our fine-tuned audio weapon's simple 4-knob interface.
Superb saturation algorithms:
MLimiterMB features our magnificent saturation system, which can give a pleasant analogue character to your music and maximize loudness.
Advanced feature set:
If more control is your aim, or you want to get a little more creative, you will enjoy the more advanced features of MLimiterMB - psycho-acoustic pre-filtering, custom attack and release shapes, spectral smoothing and much more.
- The most advanced user interface on the market - stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated
- Dual user interface, easy screen for beginners, edit screen for professionals
- 1-6 fully configurable independent bands
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing...
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- 64-bit processing and an unlimited sampling rate
- Free-for-life updates
System Requirements & Compatibility :
- Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- VST / VST3 / AAX compatible host (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Intel/AMD processor with SSE2 support
Always use 32-bit plug-ins in 32-bit hosts, or 64-bit plug-ins in 64-bit hosts!
64-bit plug-ins can't work in 32-bit hosts even if the operating system is 64-bit. Do NOT use 32-bit plug-ins in 64-bit hosts. They would have to be bridged and can become slow and unstable. Please check your product PDF documentation (available directly from its web page) for more information and installation instructions.
- macOS 10.14 and newer (64-bit)
- VST / VST3 / AU / AAX compatible host)
- Intel/AMD/M1 processor with SSE2 support
- M1 (native Apple Silicon ARM CPU) support
But even when your computer is below the minimum requirements, the plugins may work just fine. Please use the trial period to find out.
Please check your product PDF documentation (available directly from its web page) for more information and installation instructions.
Linux is not directly supported, but it is apparently possible to run the plug-ins via Wine. Before installing, you have to make sure that your ".wine/drive_c/windows/Fonts/" directory is populated with Microsoft True Type Fonts (which is generally available as a package on Linux distributions).
Download Demo Version