Fix your Stereo image
MAutoStereoFix is a magical tool, that fixes problems in stereo recordings even if you didn't even know there are any! It has been designed for stereo microphone recordings such as overheads and rooms, but can be used on master tracks as well.
Extremely easy to use:
MAutoStereoFix analyzes your audio material and automatically matches the volume, time, spectrum and phase of the right channel to the left channel. And if you like it can even match the volume envelope. Just put it on your track and let it do the magic. It's quick and simple and often the results will surprise you, as you would't even know there is a problem until it fixed it!
Stereo checking made easy:
No computer can judge the stereo field better than your ears. With MAutoStereoFix you can easily put on your best headphones and listen to individual channels, swap left and right, check the mid... and create a perfect centered stereo field everyone will envy you.
- The most advanced user interface on the market - stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated
- Compare multiple settings: A/B comparison, A to H Switching,A to D Morphing
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- 64-bit processing and an unlimited sampling rate
- Extremely fast, optimized for newest AVX capable processors
- Free-for-life updates
System Requirements & Compatibility :
- Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- VST / VST3 / AAX compatible host (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Intel/AMD processor with SSE2 support
Always use 32-bit plug-ins in 32-bit hosts, or 64-bit plug-ins in 64-bit hosts!
64-bit plug-ins can't work in 32-bit hosts even if the operating system is 64-bit. Do NOT use 32-bit plug-ins in 64-bit hosts. They would have to be bridged and can become slow and unstable. Please check your product PDF documentation (available directly from its web page) for more information and installation instructions.
- macOS 10.14 and newer (64-bit)
- VST / VST3 / AU / AAX compatible host)
- Intel/AMD/M1 processor with SSE2 support
- M1 (native Apple Silicon ARM CPU) support
But even when your computer is below the minimum requirements, the plugins may work just fine. Please use the trial period to find out.
Please check your product PDF documentation (available directly from its web page) for more information and installation instructions.
Linux is not directly supported, but it is apparently possible to run the plug-ins via Wine. Before installing, you have to make sure that your ".wine/drive_c/windows/Fonts/" directory is populated with Microsoft True Type Fonts (which is generally available as a package on Linux distributions).
Download Demo Version