Speech Volume Control
Have you ever found yourself struggling to hear dialogue through loud background noises on a production recording? Have you ever needed to boost dialogue within a mix, but didn’t have the stems or multi track session? Then Audionamix have a solution for you!
With a few simple clicks of the mouse, SVC automatically identifies and separates speech, allowing you +/- 12dB of independent control over both speech and background elements.
SVC also automatically preserves those difficult consonant sounds that typically get lost in the noise. SVC offers selectable speech settings to help you easily target typical male, female and child pitch ranges, making it a must-have tool for production and post audio professionals.
ADX Speech Volume Control (SVC) plug-in gives you full independent volume level control over both separated speech and separated background elements within a mono or stereo mix. Using this post production dream tool, SVC allows users to separate and lower the level of background noise within troublesome production audio or easily boost dialogue levels without requiring access to original files or the full multi-track session.
SVC is very easy to use. Its elegant interface and simple controls provide access to advanced separation algorithms and standard volume sliders. The brand new, integrated Consonants Detection algorithm automatically identifies, separates and controls difficult noisy consonants. Fully adjustable Pitch Range Sliders allow users to hone in on specific voice ranges, while the Speech Setting presets can be used to easily target typical male, female and child speech frequency ranges.
- Volume control of speech content up to +/- 12 dB
- Volume control of background audio and effects up to +/- 12 dB
- Speech-optimized separation algorithm
- Automatic consonants detection algorithm
- Automatic voice activity detection algorithm
- Works with stereo and mono sources
- Available in AAX, AU, VST formats
- Windows and Mac Compatible
- ADX SVC 1.0 is available in VST, AU (Audio Units) and AAX Native (64-bit and 32-bit formats) for Mac OS X and Windows.
- SVC relies on ADX cloud-based separation algorithms to manipulate the voice component of a mix independent of the rest of the background. Because the separation processing is done in the cloud, a high-speed Internet connection is required to use SVC.
- CPU – Core Duo 2.3Ghz
- RAM – 2 GB
ADX SVC is tested regularly with the following DAWs:
SVC is not compatible with with the following DAWs:
- AVID Pro Tools - As an AAX Plug-in, SVC requires Pro Tools 10.3.5 or newer.
- Steinberg Cubase
- Ableton Live
- Presonus Studio One
- MOTU Digital Performer
- Reaper 64
- Adobe Audition
- Sony Soundforge
- Steinberg Wavelab
Choose your prefered Platform: