SVC and TRAX Pro Bundle
This bundle includes two of Audionamix's leading products SVC and Trax that are based on their ground-breaking ADX technology that can separate both musical instruments and melodic voices from typical mono or stereo music recordings. This ADX technology has proven to be an invaluable component when solving complex audio problems.
ADX Speech Volume Control (SVC) plug-in gives you full independent volume level control over both separated speech and separated background elements within a mono or stereo mix. Using this post production dream tool, SVC allows users to separate and lower the level of background noise within troublesome production audio or easily boost dialogue levels without requiring access to original files or the full multi-track session.
TRAX Pro adds a unique approach to spectral editing to this already powerful technology. Using our innovative, non-destructive spectral editing tools, it is now possible to further refine the results you get from the initial TRAX separation process. ADX TRAX Pro is truly the most advanced audio separation software available.
WHO IS IT FOR?
- Create vocal and/or instrumental riffs to drop into a mix.
- Create music beds from well know songs to mashup and mix up.
FOR REMIX ARTISTS
- Create contemporary and artistic remixes and mashups using any vocal and/or instrumental.
FOR POST PRODUCTION STUDIOS
- To clean up a recording that may have mic bleed from other instruments into the vocal track.
- Add volume to a vocal that was mixed and mastered too low.
- Add effects and processing to a vocal or solo instrument that is already mixed without need of separate stems.
SVC 3 Features:
- Volume control of speech content up to +/- 12 dB
- Volume control of background audio and effects up to +/- 12 dB
- Speech-optimized separation algorithm
- Automatic consonants detection algorithm
- Automatic voice activity detection algorithm
- Works with stereo and mono sources
- Available in AAX, AU, VST formats
- Windows and Mac Compatible
ADX Trax 3 Features:
- *NEW* Pan-specific spectral editing feature
- *NEW* Faster spectrogram for smoother, more responsive spectral editing
- *NEW* Consonants Annotation tool
- *NEW* Export files in STEMS format
- Improved Vocal Targeting and Import Workflow
- Non-Destructive Source Separation
- Integrated Post-Separation Enhancement
- Multiple Bit Depth and Sample Rate Compatibility
- Multi-Algorithmic Processing Matrix
- Integrated Full Spectrogram
- Comprehensive Suite of Spectral Editing Tools
- Mac OS X 10.10 – 10.11 Only
- High Speed Internet Connection
- CPU – Core Duo 2.3Ghz
- RAM – 4 GB
Choose your prefered Platform: