SONORIS MASTERING BUNDLE
Sonoris Mastering Bundle is a set of two plugins: the Mastering Equalizer and the Mastering Compressor.
The Sonoris Mastering Equalizer (SMEQ) is a parametric equalizer in VST, VST3, AU, AAX and RTAS format for Windows and Mac. It has selectable linear phase or minimum phase operation per band. The plugin is suitable for mixing and especially mastering and features 7 bands, including lowpass, highpass, peaking and shelving filters.
The SMEQ can be used to enhance or correct difficult material like vocal or instrumental soloists and groups, orchestral recordings and complex mixes, without introducing any unwanted coloring. The linear phase implementation of the SMEQ ensures a transparent character and just boosts or cuts a frequency range without adding a "sound". It doesn’t smear transients or create mud, nor does it alter the imaging and depth information of the original sound. This way it is possible to boost or cut more than with a conventional equalizer without any of these negative side effects.
The Sonoris Mastering Compressor (SMCP) is a wideband mastering compressor in VST, VST3, AU, AAX and RTAS format for Windows and Mac. It is an ultra clean compressor suitable for delicate material. No odd harmonic distortion that can be found in most compressors is present in the SMCP. To reduce residual artifacts the SMCP features upsampling of the audio up to 8 times. Transparency can be further enhanced by selecting auto-release and feedback detection together with two soft knees.
If a more aggressive behavior is needed you can for example choose feedforward detection with a harder knee. It can have some “character” if pushed. If needed, the audio can be warmed up with even harmonics with the flip of a switch.
Besides working on a full mix, the SMCP can also work in split mode on the individual L,R, M or S channels or anything in between, with the variable link. The sidechain for each channel has a selectable high-pass, band-pass and low-pass filter. This gives great flexibility and allows for creative enhancement of the audio.
Mastering Equalizer (SMEQ) Features
- 7 band parametric linear phase equalizer
- Selectable linear phase or minimum phase operation per band
- Lowpass and highpass filters up to 48 dB/octave
- Peaking and shelving filters
- Stereo, L, R or MS processing and monitoring
- No pre-warping effects, that is, correct response up to Nyquist
- 2x, 4x, 8x or auto upsampling for an even more accurate response
- Soft Engage technology to prevent switching noise
- Mousewheel support
- A/B comparison
- Large graphical display with dragable handles for maximum control
- Spectrum analyser
- Three zoom levels
- Scalable user interface
- High resolution level meter
- Full automation possible
- Settings can be saved
- 64 bit internal resolution
- Windows 32/64 bit VST, VST3 and AAX versions
- Mac OS Universal Binary 32/64 bit VST, VST3, AU and AAX versions
- Mac OS Universal Binary and Windows RTAS versions
- Easy Online License Activation
- USB drive based license activation for offline computers
Mastering Compressor Features: