A powerful hybrid analog virtual instrument for NI Kontakt
Under the hood of this beast lies 1.738 pristine audio samples, direct from the Sherman filterbank, a filter effect box with unique tube sound overdrive. A pure analog machine which is not based on processor calculation speed.
It’s a 24dB/octave 4-pole dual filter module, a genuine analog circuitry with serious overdrive for the grungiest of sounds!
- All of the source material comes from recordings of various devices feeding into the Sherman filterbank.
- No software based distortion emulators were used in the creation of these sounds.
- No sounds were based on processor calculated speed.
- Audio defects were left in to maintain both analog character and authenticity.
- From the front end you are presented with an advance Multi-Tab GUI allowing you to modify the patches and internal presets visually using the most common features that most synthesizers have.
- An easy to use Multi-Layer interface, without a complex menu diving. So you can direct handling and quick sound making.
This stunning instrument is packed full of analogue modelled effects , powerful LFO’s, envelopes and an advanced arpeggiator. It is able to create a huge range of sounds, from filthy basses with extremely low frequencies and leads to futuristic electronica, distorted leads , mellow saturated melodic Poly-Synths and everything in between. Audio modern wanted to create something that put detailed raw sounds already at your fingertips, allowing deep and complex sounds to be built easily without fiddling, allowing you to concentrate on what is most important – the music!
- 1,738 True stereo samples from analog gear abused through the Sherman filterbank recorded at 96Khz.
- 3.6 Total Gb of sounds
- 60 New Factory Presets
- Multi-Layer Engine
- Individual Effects for each Layer
- Random Sequence Generator
- Optimized Functionality
- The only Instrument plugin available of its kind!
Native Instruments' Kontakt Full Retail version of KONTAKT 5.5.0 or higher is required. This may be purchased from the Native Instruments site here.
Choose your prefered Platform: