Midi Modulated Audio Effect
Audiomodern & StrangeLines present Streakulator V2, created by developer Ernesto Cecco DíOrtona, Streakulator is a midi-modulated audio effect suitable for modern producers to use in the daily workflow, but itís suitable for many uses, mostly sound design. Its main job is to create crazy sounds with a human touch in no time: possibilities are endless.
WHAT IS STREAKULATOR
Streakulator is the ideal audio fx for Ableton Live to mangle any sounds source beyond recognition with ease, delivering outstandingly unique output: you can do sidechain, sound design, waveshaping, filtering, wobble and growl basses, synth sounds from literally any source, heavy metallic effects, robotic/futuristic sounds, perfectly synced gating, dramatically fast sound shifting with presets automation and it goes as far as your imagination can go.
You can use STREAKULATOR with any kind of sound: organic sounds, acoustic instruments, drum loops, synth phrases and vocals too. Youíll be surprised at any time about its incredible sound quality and flexibility in producing so different results.
- FX mode switcher (regular effect or midi-triggered)
- New signature (custom-modeled) filters and resonance control
- Perfect gating/triggering with adjustable cut from very narrow to very wide
- Way beyond recognition sound design and shaping capabilities
- New signature hybrid delay chorus effect with extreme feedback and polarity (StreakFX section)
- Real time custom neuro style pitch shifting (Warp control)
- Fully automatable and midi controllable
- Clean, minimalistic, modular, dry/wet-responsive UI
This product is a "Max for Live" plugin and requires Ableton Live.
Max For Live puts the vast creative potential of the Max development environment directly inside of Live. It powers a range of instruments and devices in Live Suite. And for those who want to go further, it lets you customize devices, create your own from scratch, and explore another world of devices produced by the Max For Live community.
Choose your prefered Platform: