The Smart MIDI Tool To Generate Riffs
Introducing 'Riffer', a smart MIDI tool that generates random Riffs for your Sounds, Software & Hardware.
Designed to feed anything that accepts MIDI signal, Software & Hardware, you can choose from 50+ scales, choose pattern complexity, steps, start and end points, set pitch, transpose, motion, measures, and much more to serve as inspiration for your musical masterpieces.
You can generate fresh ideas, sequences, melodies, riffs and musical patterns. Turn them into something of your own or let the software run endlessly using the infinity mode.
Once done, Export the MIDI using Drag and Drop, Or when using the app version, you can send MIDI over Wi-Fi, or select CoreMIDI for inter-app communication and to feed any compatible hardware.
Built both for studio and live performance.
- Generate Random Riffs
- Everything is Synced to your Host tempo
- 53 Scales included from Western to Eastern
- Choose the number of notes generated in the Sequence
- Generate pattern Pitch, Duration & Volume per note
- Tile or Sustain Paused Notes
- Quick-Export MIDI pattern
- Quick Transpose whole pattern
- Choose Quantization settings
- Shuffle & Shift Mode
- Infinity Mode
- Sequence Motion Settings
- Choose Number of Steps
- Customizable Sequence Range
- Save & Load your own patterns
- Send MIDI to any Device, Software & Hardware
- No Two Patterns will Ever be the Same
- The only Plugin available of its Kind!
System Requirements & Compatibility
- Comes in VST & AU Plugin
- 32 and 64 bit compatible
- Mac OS X 10.7 or higher
- Windows 7 or higher
- 4GB of RAM required
- Reliable internet connection for download delivery and product activation
- Allows for activation on three computers per serial code
- Available for iPad (**separate purchase from the App Store)
Choose your prefered Platform: