digital vinyl and MIDI DJ software
Cross is a digital vinyl and MIDI DJ software for Windows and MAC platforms. MixVibes drew from its experience in audio engine and vinyl control design to deliver a new pro-DJ product that brings more efficiency and simplicity to the mix.
Cross delivers the best of MixVibes’ know how in DJ software in a solid and back to basics package! This software will satisfy the expectations of professional DJs who need a powerful and reliable DJ tool.
With Cross, it's easy to find and prepare your audio medias, allowing you to keep your focus on the dance floor.
MIX TRACKS IN PERFECT SYNC
- Powerful BPM detection: Cross DJ finds the BPM of your tracks and syncs them. You can also adjust grids for tracks with loose BPM.
- Key detection and control - Create smooth, harmonic mixes. Compatible tracks are highlighted in orange.
- Pristine sound quality - Cross supports all major music formats.
- User definable smart lists with dynamic update whenever you add matching songs.
- "Prepare" pane to organize and prepare your set.
- Flag your tracks with color labels and find them back within seconds.
- iTunes integration.
- Album cover browser for visual search.
- History node to keep record of all your played tracks/sessions.
- Advanced ‘info’ tool to edit any tag field.
- Automatic track quality indicator.
Cross includes a lot of professional features, allowing you to release your creativity to make every mix differents.
- Smart audio effects.
- Locators & CUE points.
- Ultra precice BPM analyzer.
- Automatic and Manual loops, locators, auto beat matching.
- Multiple routing modes to accommodate various audio set-ups.
- Effect synchronization on music beat/tempo.
- High-end master tempo & hybrid pitch allowing speed change while keeping the original tonal Key (note).
Cross allows you spin audio files using timecoded Vinyls/CDs and/or MIDI controllers.
- External Control with MixVibes control Vinyl/CD.
- Authentic vinyl control with 2 vinyl driving modes - Absolute and Relative (for loops).
- Powerful anti-skip mode, realistic sound even at low speeds.
- Best time code CD resolution for hot CUEs and short loops.
- 2x 12-inch control vinyl and 2 control CD records included.
- Popular MIDI controller presets included and MIDI learning feature to map your own USB device.
- Keyboard shortcuts customization.
Built-in MIDI controllers
Cross is compatible with numerous MIDI controller. If your controller is not listed below, you can map your own controller with the MIDI Learning feature.
- Akiyama Kuro.
- Allen & Heath Xone-DX.
- American Audio VMS4.
- Denon DN-HC1000S, DN-S1200, DN-S3700 (Hybrid Mode), DN-SC2000, DN-MC6000.
- DJ-Tech i-Mix, i-Mix Mk2, i-Mix Reload, i-Mix Reload Mk2, VTT-101.
- EKS Otus.
- Hercules DJ Console Rmx, DJ Console Mk4, DJ Control Steel, DJ Control MP3 e2, DJ Console 4-Mx, DJ Control Air.
- Ion Discover DJ.
- Gemini FirstMix.
- MixVibes U-MIX CONTROL, U-MIX CONTROL 2, U-MIX CONTROL PRO, VFX CONTROL.
- Novation Dicer.
- Numark iDJ3, Omni Control, Stealth Control, Total Control, Mixdeck.
- Pioneer CDJ-350, CDJ-400, CDJ-850, CDJ-900, CDJ-2000, DDJ-ERGO, MEP7000 (SEP-C1), DDJ-Ergo.
- Reloop Digital Jockey, Digital Jockey 2, Spin 2+.
- Stanton SCS 3d.
- Vestax PMC-05ProIV, Typhoon, VCI-100/VCI-100MKII, VCI-300/VCI-300MKII, VCM-100, VCI-400.
Minimum System Requirements
- Windows 7 / Windows 8 or Windows 10
- Mac OS X 10.6 / 10.7 / 10.8 or 10.9
- Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.1 GHz or equivalent
- 2 GB RAM
- Screen resolution 1280 x 720 pixels or higher