The First and Original Sound Browser for Mac OS X
If you're and engineer, musician, sound designer, producer with samples on many many hard drives, you're looking for a way to organize them and have cool features in an all-in-one app for time stretching and spoting to your DAW directly from the browser... This product is for you!
AudioFinder is an audio asset management system, and music production hub. AudioFinder gathers all the most useful tools in one quick and intuitive application, enabling you to be more creative by handling all the time consuming tasks that slow down your music production.
AudioFinder can build a catalog of every sound on your system, save it, and search it instantly to find the sounds you need when you need them. Use AudioFinder to create custom sets for sound categories and specific projects, with fast file browsing to audition, analyze, process, convert, and move or copy the samples in your library.
AudioFinder can visualize sounds instantly with the waveform overview and preview them at any pitch via MIDI or the built in keyboard, all in real-time. Sounds can even be previewed through your favorite AudioUnits. Speaking of Plug-Ins, AudioFinder features an advanced Plug-In manager and slew of other studio necessities that will make your workflow flow. Necessities like Audio Edit with built-in beat detection and tools for fast trimming, fading, slicing and dicing your sounds. You can even convert your audio sample CDs into individual files with just a few clicks of the mouse.
AudioFinder invented the genre of sound browsers, by being the first dedicated sound browser on any platform. With a long history of inovation, AudioFinder has consistently broke new ground and with free updates you can expect to always get more value added.
Built 100% for Mac OS X using CoreAudio, AudioFinder is PPC and Intel Native.
Featured Highlights :
- Groundbreaking Mac OS X Finder Integration.
- Advanced and fast sound searching.
- Integrated Sample Tool trim/loop/fade editor with beat slicer.
- Browser, bookmarks, history, favourites, and navigation tools.
- Play multiple sounds at sound time to explore layering.
- Comprehensive power renaming functions.
- Instant playback with mouse and MIDI input for pitch control.
- Peak analysis and pitch analyzer tools.
- Micro-Harmonic Sound Compare.
- Drag-and-drop integration with Finder and all audio apps.
- Loop BPM detection.
- BPM tap pad, reference tone generator, delay calculator.
- AudioUnit preview playback and processing.
- Useful built-in DSP operations and effects.
- High-quality sample rate, depth, and format conversion.
- All operations available in automated batch processing mode.
- Auto-trimming audio CD sample extractor.
- AU/VST/MAS/RTAS plugin manager and AU presets management.
- Generic sysex transmission and SMF playback.
- Create EXS instruments with one click.
- Supports ReCycle/REX playback and export to AIFF
- Loads fast, doesn't crash, and light on system resources!
- Apple Loop and ACID Wav Metadata display.
- Formats: Apple Loops, CAF, AIFF, AIFC, SDII, WAV, REX, RX2, MP3, ACC, M4A, SYX, MID, FLAC and OGG Vorbis.