The Versatility and the brilliance of the FM Synthesis
With its 8 operators, 2 outputs, 2 banks with independent pitch, easy programming of the FM algorithms, XILS-lab worked hard at sublimating the FM synthesis to a new level.
All this results in a clear, brilliant and deep sound with a vibe that can be sourced from the other available Analog or Chaotic oscillators.
The Power and Warmth of the Analog Synthesis with 2 continuous waveform oscillators and 2 zero-delay-like filters. Drawing on the vast experience of XILS-lab, KaoX has a deep, warm and living sound. Two chaotic oscillators and two chaotic modulators make creating sounds that you had never thought possible easy.
The Easy Graphic Interface makes your presets faster to tweak and create. Advanced parameters, contextual help are present and there is a global view with easy access to main parameters. The audio path is easily understood through the use of illuminated modules.
- The layers can be played Single, Double or Split
- Two independent Arpeggiators, Playing mode or Unison
- Easy access to Vibrato or Tremolo
- Four deep and warm effects with independent routing
- One Advanced Panel for tweaking the various modules
- FM Algorithm Matrix, always available when needed
- Contextual help windows
- Global view with active modules illuminated
- FM Synthesis with 8 operators, 2 outputs
- The 8 operators are grouped in 2 banks with independent pitch. This typical architecture is useful for creating chorus like FM sounds or punchy stereo presets
- Analog Synthesis with two available layers including 2 continuous waveform analog oscillators,2 zero-delay like analog filters, 4 envelopes D-ADSR and 4 outputs with VCA
- 2 chaotic oscillators and 2 chaotic modulators
- 4 track sequencer where tracks can be assigned to the lower and/or upper layer, tracks can have independent sustain/gating and tracks can be used as a source of modulation
- Single Window integrated Preset Manager: Find the right patch in seconds, manage presets, soundbanks and create your own tags
- More than 500 presets created by fantastic sound designers Nori Ubukata, Soundsdivine, Tom Wolfe, Zensound, Mikael Adle, Xenos, Status, Yuli-Yolo and others....
System Requirements :
KaoX is protected with iLok (PACE antipiracy system) allowing up to 2 independent locations: iLok 2 & 3 and soft (meaning without any hardware key)
- Mac OSX 10.9 and later (64bits only): VST, Audio Unit, AAX (native). Compatible on Big Sur with Rosetta (native Apple Silicon will be available soon)
- Windows 7,8 and 10 (32 & 64 bits); VST, AAX (native)
- Warning: KaoX is not a stand-alone application and require a VST/AU/AAX compatible host application to function correctly.
You may download a trial version of KaoX HERE !