Build Compositions using Pitch-shifting and Harmonies
Requires an iLok account
Quadravox is a unique composition tool designed to inspire songwriting, stack harmonies, widen instruments and offers creative innovative rhythmic sequences.
With Quadravox, you can take any incoming tones, including drums, and generate up to four voices based on the chosen key and timing interval. Itís optimized for multiple instances so your tracks can interact with each other by way of beautiful harmonies and groovy sequences.
Quadravox controls are intuitive, allowing you to quickly adjust parameters or type in values. Each of the four voices can be independently manipulated by level, panning, delay time with feedback, and pitch, including the type of musical interval.
The effect can even be syncíd to your DAW tempo for killer, melodic, rhythmic delays.
- Usable on individual tracks or complete mixes
- Unique Notation Grid presents pitches on a traditional music staff with a quantized grid for placing notes over time allowing for a more musical programming experience.
- Color and brightness indicate pan and level for each voice.
- Optimized for multiple instances and works great on monophonic synths, guitar and vocals.
- MixLock keeps the wet/dry mix of the effect static as you scroll through presets or user-defined snapshots. KeyLock does the same for the Key and Scale.
- Randomize function randomizes an amount of micro pitch shift resulting in simulation of natural character for each of the 4 voices.
- Pitch-tracking "off" mode allows it to shine on polyphonic and rhythmic sounds.
Compatibility and Downloads
Eventide uses PACEís ilok.com licensing system, with or without and iLok hard- ware dongle, to license their plug-in products. Each license provides two activations which can reside on either your computer or on an iLok license dongle.
AAX format requires Pro Tools 10 or higher or Windows 7 or more recent
VST format requires any VST host and Microsoft Windows 7 or more recent
AAX format requires Pro Tools 10 or higher and Mac OS X 10.7 or more recent
Audio Unit format requires any Audio Unit host and Mac OS X 10.7 or more recent
VST format requires any VST host and Mac OS X 10.7 or more recent
Request A 30 Day Demo Here
Choose your prefered Platform: