Multiband drum track processing.
Drumformer is a multiband drum and master track dynamics processing plug-in for professional music and audio production applications. Drumformer was designed to be a comprehensive solution for the broadest range of sound processing tasks, allowing you to easily implement almost any dynamics processing idea you may have.
Drumformer can operate in broadband, 2-band and 3-band modes, with each band having compressor-expander and saturation modules. The sound of the compressor can be defined as gluey with a ping, because it instantly creates a tight and glued together sound while masterfully emphasizing the transients. The saturation module offers you a choice between six saturation modes, each having a smooth sound and differing harmonic content.
Drumformer features a precise gate module with a round sound and multifaceted controls that is useful when you are processing a multi-tracked drum kit. The built-in parametric equalizer with its spectrum analyzer will also come in handy. The Clipper module which is a part of the plug-in allows you to get artistic master output clipping effects.
Drumformer will positively enhance your professional toolset and may help you produce even better recordings faster.
Version 1.5 update includes the following changes:
- Added ProTools 12+ AAX-64 support.
- Fixed incorrectly working gate in VST3 version.
- Implemented color scheme editor with load and save functions.
- Added "Brown", "White" and "Cyan" color schemes.
- Redesigned the infrastructure controls.
- Made internal channel names start at "C" to reduce confusion with the A/B comparison buttons.
- Added 90%, 110% and 150% visual scales.
- Made the user interface scale switchable without host reload.
- Reduced plugin file size considerably for faster loading.
- Reduced the overall memory consumption.
- Bypass switch's state is now saved with the project.
- Multiband compressor/expander
- Harmonic enhancer and exciter
- Special saturation effects
- Stereo, mid-side, 5.1 processor
- Drum mic bleed attenuation
- Noise gate
- Guitar overdrive
- Broadband, 2 and 3 band operation
- Broadband gate module
- External side-chain capability
- Internal channel routing
- Up to 8x oversampling
- Undo/redo history
- All sample rates support
- 3-band compressor/expander
- Parametric equalizer
- Real-time FFT spectrum analyzer
- Channel grouping
- 64-bit floating point processing
- A/B comparisons
- 16 ms compensated processing latency
- 3-band saturation module with 6 modes
- Output clipper module
- Stereo and multi-channel processing
- Mid/side processing
- Preset manager
- Contextual hint messages
Available in AAX, AudioUnit, VST and VST3 plug-in formats (including native 64-bit support), for Mac OS X (v10.6 and later), and Windows computers.
2 GHz dual-core or faster processor with at least 1 GB of system RAM required.
A separate binary distribution file is available for each target computer platform for each audio plug-in specification.
Processing output is muted for a moment every 45 seconds.
(Demo version is authorized with a product key, which is a text string - no challenge/response nor dongle required)
Get your Drumformer plug-in demo
Choose your prefered Platform: