This product is protected via iLok. An iLok dongle is however optional for authorization. With the new iLok License Manager, you can deposit your license either on a 'computer' or on the iLok USB dongle, the choice is yours. iLok keys can be purchased from the iLok Store or from your local dealer.
The Clavi D9 is based on the well known clavinet D6 by Hohner.
It is probably one of the most "funky" instruments ever invented, despite the fact that it was originally intended for classical music since its sound is close to that of the harpsichord. It turns out that it is very well suited to replace or double a rhythmic guitar and has been used in many Funk and Disco hits.
The clavinet has 5 octaves (60 keys) and works in a simple way. When you play a note, the string is pressed against a bridge just like a hammer on on a guitar, the non muted part of the string vibrates and the pickups amplify the sound.
The D6 has very few controls, 4 eq switches, 2 pickup switches and a global volume.
Acoustic Samples recorded both pickups and they modeled precisely the eqs, as a result you can use the whites switches just like on the real instrument.
They sampled every possible aspect of the instrument, normal notes, staccatos, releases, mutes, every pickup, sympathetic resonances in order to give you the most authentic Clavinet sound possible.
- 2,76Gb, around 4500 samples.
- Realistic staccatos.
- Precise simulation of the original filters.
- Separation of both pickups and independant volume.
- Sympathetic Resonances.
- High quality Amp simulations with the most used models.
- Real Wah effect with different pedal models.
- Complete FX selection with Phaser, Flanger, Tremolo, Chorus, Distortion and Spring Reverb.
- Real mute samples.
- Control over the MIDI response of the library.
- Advanced UVI scripting
This product comes with its own sample player, the UVI Workstation 3 (requires v3.0.0 or later). Free with every library that you buy, you don't need to buy an expensive sampler to use the product. It works on Mac (10.9 or later) and PC (Windows 8 or higher), in standalone or as a plug-in (VST / AU / AAX ) and in 64 bits only.
- Windows 8 or higher
- Core duo or faster
- 2 GB of RAM
- 64 bit Support
- Hard Drive: when using Streaming, faster drive will allow more voices to play, SSDs are the best choice (Solid State Drives).
- MAC OS X 10.9 or higher
- MacIntel processors
- 2 GB RAM
- 64 bit Support
- Hard Drive: when using Streaming, faster drive will allow more voices to play