Kawai Grand Piano
This product is protected via iLok. An iLok dongle is however optional for authorization. With the new iLok License Manager, you can deposit your license either on a 'computer' or on the iLok USB dongle, the choice is yours. iLok keys can be purchased from the iLok Store or from your local dealer.
The Kawai-EX Pro sample Library is a fabulous, powerful and bright 9-foot (276cm) KAWAI EX concert grand piano that used to be in the Kennedy center in Washington DC.
Acoustic Samples worked closely with Lance Herring on this library. They carefully recorded this extraordinary instrument with 3 microphone pairs and state of the art gear to try and recreate how powerful and precise this instrument can be.
- 10,9Gb, 4932 samples
- 3 microphone positions that you can mix from the interface
- 5 Velocity layers for the sustain and 3 sets of 5 Velocities for the release
- pedal down resonance
- key noises samples
- sustain pedal noises (up and down)
- advanced UVI scripting
This product comes with its own sample player, the UVI Workstation 3 (requires v3.0.0 or later). Free with every library that you buy, you don't need to buy an expensive sampler to use the product. It works on Mac (10.9 or later) and PC (Windows 8 or higher), in standalone or as a plug-in (VST / AU / AAX ) and in 64 bits only.
- Windows 8 or higher
- Core duo or faster
- 2 GB of RAM
- 64 bit Support
- Hard Drive: when using Streaming, faster drive will allow more voices to play, SSDs are the best choice (Solid State Drives).
- MAC OS X 10.9 or higher
- MacIntel processors
- 2 GB RAM
- 64 bit Support
- Hard Drive: when using Streaming, faster drive will allow more voices to play