Virtual Concert Vibraphone
This product is protected via iLok. An iLok dongle is however optional for authorization. With the new iLok License Manager, you can deposit your license either on a 'computer' or on the iLok USB dongle, the choice is yours. iLok keys can be purchased from the iLok Store or from your local dealer.
The VibysM is a 3 1/2 octaves Musser concert vibraphone. This is one of the best vibraphone models ever made.
During the recording session, it was played with soft malets in order to capture the most of the dynamic range and the softness of this particular instrument. The Vibraphone was very popular in the Jazz music of the 50's only to then fall into disuse.
Today it is used more and more in popular music as well as modern jazz and even electronic music.
- 913Mb uncompressed, 423Mb compressed in lossless flac format, around 411 samples.
- Recorded with in ORTF configuration for a full stereo image.
- 9 velocity layers for the sustain and 3 velocity layers for the releases.
- Sustain pedal noises (up and down), triggered automatically.
- Tremolo (Motor) simulation with control over depth and speed.
- Advanced UVI scripting
This product comes with its own sample player, the UVI Workstation 3 (requires v3.0.0 or later). Free with every library that you buy, you don't need to buy an expensive sampler to use the product. It works on Mac (10.9 or later) and PC (Windows 8 or higher), in standalone or as a plug-in (VST / AU / AAX ) and in 64 bits only.
- Windows 8 or higher
- Core duo or faster
- 2 GB of RAM
- 64 bit Support
- Hard Drive: when using Streaming, faster drive will allow more voices to play, SSDs are the best choice (Solid State Drives).
- MAC OS X 10.9 or higher
- MacIntel processors
- 2 GB RAM
- 64 bit Support
- Hard Drive: when using Streaming, faster drive will allow more voices to play