This product is protected via iLok. An iLok dongle is however optional for authorization. With the new iLok License Manager, you can deposit your license either on a 'computer' or on the iLok USB dongle, the choice is yours. iLok keys can be purchased from the iLok Store or from your local dealer.
Wurlie is a 64 keys Wurlitzer 206A piano, and as the Wurlitzer company named it, a "Student Electronic Piano".
The 206A is a student model, and is very similar to a 200A except for its beige color and built in amp/speaker (it also did not come with a tremolo). It was designed to be paired with a 206, which is the teacher model and they were mainly used in conservatories. The teacher had a headphone and microphone to be able to listen to each student individually and talk to them without others hearing them.
- 1.21Gb uncompressed, 278Mb compressed in lossless flac format, around 3123 samples.
- 10 Velocity layers for the sustain and 20 Velocities for the release.
- Time based release samples for accurate staccato sound.
- Sustain pedal noises (up and down), triggered automatically.
- Independant mix of the acoustic/electric sound.
- Sympathetic resonance on both pedal up and down.
- Complete control over the midi response.
- Vibrato simulation.
- Saturation, chorus and flanger effects.
- Amp simulation of the real cabinet.
- Spring Reverb.
This product comes with its own sample player, the UVI Workstation 3 (requires v3.0.0 or later). Free with every library that you buy, you don't need to buy an expensive sampler to use the product. It works on Mac (10.9 or later) and PC (Windows 8 or higher), in standalone or as a plug-in (VST / AU / AAX ) and in 64 bits only.
- Windows 8 or higher
- Core duo or faster
- 2 GB of RAM
- 64 bit Support
- Hard Drive: when using Streaming, faster drive will allow more voices to play, SSDs are the best choice (Solid State Drives).
- MAC OS X 10.9 or higher
- MacIntel processors
- 2 GB RAM
- 64 bit Support
- Hard Drive: when using Streaming, faster drive will allow more voices to play