This product is protected via iLok. An iLok dongle is however optional for authorization. With the new iLok License Manager, you can deposit your license either on a 'computer' or on the iLok USB dongle, the choice is yours. iLok keys can be purchased from the iLok Store or from your local dealer.
The GD-6 Acoustic Guitar is based on a Guild D-40 custom edition electro-acoustic guitar.
Acoustic Samples recorded it with a pair of microphones and using the built-in pickup.
They sampled it thoroughly, all frets of each string with upstrokes, downstrokes, round robins, releases, staccatos, mutes, palm mutes, hand blocks, slides, hammer ons, pull offs, retriggers, fretnoises, percussions and other articulations. This great attention to detail allows the plug-in to reproduce the real playing of a guitar player, and easily.
There are 4 modes (that you can choose using keyswitches, G5 to C6), the solo mode that allows to play melodies, the chord mode that helps playing strums or finger picking, the patterns mode does all of the strumming or picking for you and the MIDI mode that allows you to use your preffered midi guitar controler.
- 4.43Gb uncompressed, 1.01Gb compressed in lossless flac format, around 7000 samples
- strumming engine
- 67 realistic patterns for easy strumming, picking and advanced playing styles
- integrated song builder
- legato script to play natural hammer ons, pull offs and slides
- natural hand placement simulation
- 39 different samples per fret and all 21 fret sampled for each string
- multi velocity Hammer on, pull off, slides up, slides down, mutes, ghost notes, pre notes
- included sparkVerb©
- control over the microphones and pickup volumes
- advanced bend control
- advanced UVI scripting
This product comes with its own sample player, the UVI Workstation 3 (requires v3.0.0 or later). Free with every library that you buy, you don't need to buy an expensive sampler to use the product. It works on Mac (10.9 or later) and PC (Windows 8 or higher), in standalone or as a plug-in (VST / AU / AAX ) and in 64 bits only.
- Windows 8 or higher
- Core duo or faster
- 2 GB of RAM
- 64 bit Support
- Hard Drive: when using Streaming, faster drive will allow more voices to play, SSDs are the best choice (Solid State Drives).
- MAC OS X 10.9 or higher
- MacIntel processors
- 2 GB RAM
- 64 bit Support
- Hard Drive: when using Streaming, faster drive will allow more voices to play