Authentic Hammond Organ
This product is protected via iLok. An iLok dongle is however optional for authorization. With the new iLok License Manager, you can deposit your license either on a 'computer' or on the iLok USB dongle, the choice is yours! iLok keys can be purchased from the iLok Store or from your local dealer.
The Hammond organs are very complex beasts, full of wires. Until now, the best renditions were made by synthesis. The organ comprises of a set of 91 frequencies that are connected via contacts under each key and their volumes are controlled by the drawbars.
Acousticsamples found a way to use the 91 frequencies synthesis approach by using real samples. This meant they were able to get the best of both worlds, the real recorded organ tone plus the real behavior. This allows the user access to the versatility of the drawbar controls and the tweakability of synthesis.
Features of V3 :
- Interface redesign, upon user request, the switches are now arranged like on a real B3
- Separation of the “brake” and Leslie speed features
- New preset system
- Incorporation of a new electrical chain model adding about 150 Voicing models (A, BC, A100, B3, C3, RT3)measured over the years
- New “TONE CONTROL” knob that simulates the tone control potentiometer
- New FX panel with Chorus, Phaser, Delay, Wah (and auto Wah), overdrive and fuzz
- tube distortion has been completely changed to match the AO-28 amp distortion
- Entirely new Leslie simulation, much more detailed and true to the 122A recordings
- Addition of the "room simulation"
- Speaker distortion
- And many more!
System Requirements :
B-5 Organ comes with its own sample player, the UVI Workstation 3 (requires v3.0.0 or later). Free with every library that you buy, you don't need to buy an expensive sampler to use the product. It works on Mac (10.9 or later) and PC (Windows 8 or higher), in standalone or as a plug-in (VST / AU / AAX ) and in 64 bits only.
- Windows 8 or higher
- Core duo or faster
- 2 GB of RAM
- 64 bit Support
- Hard Drive: when using Streaming, faster drive will allow more voices to play, SSDs are the best choice (Solid State Drives).
- MAC OS X 10.9 or higher
- MacIntel processors
- 2 GB RAM
- 64 bit Support
- Hard Drive: when using Streaming, faster drive will allow more voices to play