Multitrack Pitch Processing
PITCHMAP is the world's first and only plug-in that allows processing the pitch of individual sounds within mixed signals in real-time.
It lets you change the melodies and harmonies of any recording by simply playing your own on a MIDI keyboard or creating a pitch map using our stream-lined GUI, and optionally corrects any tuning issues at the same time.
As if that weren't enough, PITCHMAP provides functions to remove or extract individual sounds from a mix, and can apply advanced synthesizer-like sound transformations to your audio. In short, it is an inspiring musical instrument, a precision corrective tool and the only processor that literally lets you shape music with your hands...
Based on our Mixed-Signal Audio Processing technology (MAP), PITCHMAP internally de-mixes the input signal into individual sounds, including their harmonics and transients. This technique is quite literally rocket science, and is done using perceptive modeling and pattern recognition techniques also used in artificial intelligence applications.
The separated sounds can then be individually tuning-corrected and mapped to other pitches, a process we call Pitch Mapping. MAP also enables PITCHMAP's simple-to-use, yet very effective functions for suppressing or isolating mix elements. In real-time, of course.
Main Features :
- Engineers can correct tuning inaccuracies in mixed recordings
- Composers can try different harmonies for their works in an immediate, hassle-free and inspiring manner
- Music producers that work with sampled material can now sculpt the music inside the samples as if they were clay in the hands of a potter
- DJs can adapt the key/scale of their songs to fit into a seamless set
- Sound designers get a bunch of unique new ways of creating the sounds that make the films and games of
- today so immersive
- Mash-Up artists and Re-Mixers now spend minutes instead of hours (or days) adapting the components they use to fit each other
- Rapid song/score prototyping using existing recordings that can be transformed to be something new on-the-fly
- Mix element suppression/isolation under MIDI control
- Creating unique synthesizer sounds based on a live input
- Create instant remixes and professional accompaniment tracks directly from your favorite songs or play list
System Requirements :
PITCHMAP is initially available as stereo AU (AudioUnits) Plug-In for Mac OSX 10.5.8 or newer. 64bit operation is fully supported. VST and AAX formats for both Mac and Windows
PITCHMAP uses a lot of CPU! Please download the trial version to see whether your DAW has sufficient resources to use PITCHMAP effectively
- OSX 10.5.8 or newer
- Intel CPU with at least 2 Cores
- Apple AU (AudioUnits) compatible Host software
- Internet Connection for Software Activation
- Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista or Windows 7
- CPU with at least 2 Cores
- Steinberg VST 2.4 or Avid RTAS/AAX compatible Host software
- For AAX Native 32-bit, the minimum required Pro Tools version is 10.3.5
- Internet Connection for Software Activation (though not necessarily on the computer used for audio)
Download and TRY PITCHMAP