Equalizing is probably the most important task, so you should get the best tool out there!
MAutoDynamicEq is much more than an unbelievably transparent and musical sounding equalizer with a gorgeous interface stuffed with amazing features. It pushes the technology forward by introducing dynamic processing!
Analyze your track, select what you want it to sound like and let the plugin do the magic. It will setup the bands for you! Unlike traditional spectral matching, here you have no latency and amazing sound quality!
The variable-slope filters just sound amazing. No more resonances, you can finally be really surgical. Dynamic filters can do common tasks such as de-essing, ducking, compression, expansion plus much more and the world of possibilities is far from being explored! Plus flexible high-pass and low-pass filtering for speeding up your mixing workflow.
Tasks such as de-essing or bass drum enhancement are so common that we decided to make them available with the simplified 4 knob interface. Just plug it in, select what you want to do and enjoy the results.
MAutoDynamicEq not only shows the results of your processing, it also features an integrated analyzer, sonogram, spectrum areas plus much more.
- The most advanced user interface on the market - stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated
- Dual user interface, easy screen for beginners, edit screen for professionals
- Tube saturation
- Unique pristine sounding versatile filters with quick adjustment
- Powerful spectrum analyzer and sonogram
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing...
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- 64-bit processing and an unlimited sampling rate
- Free-for-life updates
System Requirements & Compatibility :
- Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- VST / VST3 / AAX compatible host (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Intel/AMD processor with SSE2 support
Always use 32-bit plug-ins in 32-bit hosts, or 64-bit plug-ins in 64-bit hosts!
64-bit plug-ins can't work in 32-bit hosts even if the operating system is 64-bit. Do NOT use 32-bit plug-ins in 64-bit hosts. They would have to be bridged and can become slow and unstable. Please check your product PDF documentation (available directly from its web page) for more information and installation instructions.
- macOS 10.14 and newer (64-bit)
- VST / VST3 / AU / AAX compatible host)
- Intel/AMD/M1 processor with SSE2 support
- M1 (native Apple Silicon ARM CPU) support
But even when your computer is below the minimum requirements, the plugins may work just fine. Please use the trial period to find out.
Please check your product PDF documentation (available directly from its web page) for more information and installation instructions.
Linux is not directly supported, but it is apparently possible to run the plug-ins via Wine. Before installing, you have to make sure that your ".wine/drive_c/windows/Fonts/" directory is populated with Microsoft True Type Fonts (which is generally available as a package on Linux distributions).
Download Demo Version