MMultiBandReverb extends the possibilities well beyond that of standard quality reverbs by allowing you to process up to 6 distinct bands simultaneously. This reverb plugin can provide everything from extremely realistic halls to unbelievable effects.
Spatial positioning system:
Using a simple view you can easily drag the sound source and the plugin will set the parameters required to make it sound like it is being played in the specified room and position.
With an integrated parametric equalizer, 6 bands, a gate, 4 modulators and much more, the plugin enables real creative madness. And if you run out of ideas or just get lazy, there's the smart randomizer, which will quickly get you out of the rut.
Many presets and active presets to get you started quickly:
Like any powerful tool the possibilities might be a bit overwhelming, so we've included dozens of great sounding presets and included a dual user interface. If you're after fast results, easy mode will let you explore a variety of sounds in no time at all. Once you are more familiar with the plugin, or would like to delve deeper, switch to edit mode for access to all the amazing features.
Modulate any parameter from sources such as an LFO, audio level follower, envelope generator, randomize, or pitch detector. Your sound will never be static again.
- The most advanced user interface on the market - stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated
- Dual user interface, easy screen for beginners, edit screen for professionals
- Spatial positioning system
- Fully adjustable 3-band equalizer
- Fully algorithmic true stereo reverb
- 1-6 fully configurable independent bands
- Adjustable oscillator shape technology
- Tube saturation
- Synchronization to host tempo
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- 64-bit processing and an unlimited sampling rate
- Free-for-life updates
System Requirements & Compatibility :
- Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- VST / VST3 / AAX compatible host (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Intel/AMD processor with SSE2 support
Always use 32-bit plug-ins in 32-bit hosts, or 64-bit plug-ins in 64-bit hosts!
64-bit plug-ins can't work in 32-bit hosts even if the operating system is 64-bit. Do NOT use 32-bit plug-ins in 64-bit hosts. They would have to be bridged and can become slow and unstable. Please check your product PDF documentation (available directly from its web page) for more information and installation instructions.
- macOS 10.14 and newer (64-bit)
- VST / VST3 / AU / AAX compatible host)
- Intel/AMD/M1 processor with SSE2 support
- M1 (native Apple Silicon ARM CPU) support
But even when your computer is below the minimum requirements, the plugins may work just fine. Please use the trial period to find out.
Please check your product PDF documentation (available directly from its web page) for more information and installation instructions.
Linux is not directly supported, but it is apparently possible to run the plug-ins via Wine. Before installing, you have to make sure that your ".wine/drive_c/windows/Fonts/" directory is populated with Microsoft True Type Fonts (which is generally available as a package on Linux distributions).
Download Demo Version