MMultiBandTremolo, the most powerful tremolo in the world, is a necessary tool for any audio engineer. Whether you just want to give some flavor to an electric piano, add some stereo width, or start being really creative, MMultiBandTremolo will deliver astonishing results in no time.
6 bands with custom shape:
One oscillator can make quite a mess, but 2 oscillators with custom shape can cause complete sound destruction. But do it in 6 bands and you can the results can be quite mild and pleasing. Why? Well, that's hard to explain. Just try it!
Many presets and active presets to get you started quickly:
Like any powerful tool the possibilities might be a bit overwhelming, so we've included dozens of great sounding presets and included a dual user interface. If you're after fast results, easy mode will let you explore a variety of sounds in no time. Once you are more familiar with the plugin, or would like to delve deeper, switch to edit mode for access to all the amazing features.
Modulate any parameter from their unique set of modulation sources, which includes LFOs, audio level followers, envelope generators, randomizer, and pitch detectors.
- The most advanced user interface on the market - stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated
- Dual user interface, easy screen for beginners, edit screen for professionals
- 1-6 fully configurable independent bands
- Adjustable oscillator shape technology
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing...
- Synchronization to host tempo
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- 64-bit processing and an unlimited sampling rate
- Extremely fast, optimized for newest AVX capable processors
- Free-for-life updates
System Requirements & Compatibility :
- Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- VST / VST3 / AAX compatible host (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Intel/AMD processor with SSE2 support
Always use 32-bit plug-ins in 32-bit hosts, or 64-bit plug-ins in 64-bit hosts!
64-bit plug-ins can't work in 32-bit hosts even if the operating system is 64-bit. Do NOT use 32-bit plug-ins in 64-bit hosts. They would have to be bridged and can become slow and unstable. Please check your product PDF documentation (available directly from its web page) for more information and installation instructions.
- macOS 10.14 and newer (64-bit)
- VST / VST3 / AU / AAX compatible host)
- Intel/AMD/M1 processor with SSE2 support
- M1 (native Apple Silicon ARM CPU) support
But even when your computer is below the minimum requirements, the plugins may work just fine. Please use the trial period to find out.
Please check your product PDF documentation (available directly from its web page) for more information and installation instructions.
Linux is not directly supported, but it is apparently possible to run the plug-ins via Wine. Before installing, you have to make sure that your ".wine/drive_c/windows/Fonts/" directory is populated with Microsoft True Type Fonts (which is generally available as a package on Linux distributions).
Download Demo Version