Stereo Field Processor
Modern listeners crave extremely tight and punchy sound. MStereoSpread uses psychoacoustics to bring your tracks closer to the listener and make them as wide and tight as physically possible, yet sound natural and beautiful.
Unique stereo expansion algorithm:
Besides the standard comb-based algorithm, which has several flaws, MStereoSpread provides a unique unbelievably tight-sounding stereo expansion algorithm, which is perfect for just about any audio material and is fully mono compatible.
Stereo field analyzer:
An integrated stereo scope gives you an immediate view of the resulting stereo width.
Does you music sound a little static? Well not anymore. You can modulate any parameter, and each modulator can work as an LFO, audio level follower, enveloper, randomizer and even pitch detector.
- The most advanced user interface on the market - stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated
- Unique visualisation engine with classic meters and time graphs
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing...
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- 64-bit processing and an unlimited sampling rate
- Free-for-life updates
System Requirements & Compatibility :
- Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- VST / VST3 / AAX compatible host (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Intel/AMD processor with SSE2 support
Always use 32-bit plug-ins in 32-bit hosts, or 64-bit plug-ins in 64-bit hosts!
64-bit plug-ins can't work in 32-bit hosts even if the operating system is 64-bit. Do NOT use 32-bit plug-ins in 64-bit hosts. They would have to be bridged and can become slow and unstable. Please check your product PDF documentation (available directly from its web page) for more information and installation instructions.
- macOS 10.14 and newer (64-bit)
- VST / VST3 / AU / AAX compatible host)
- Intel/AMD/M1 processor with SSE2 support
- M1 (native Apple Silicon ARM CPU) support
But even when your computer is below the minimum requirements, the plugins may work just fine. Please use the trial period to find out.
Please check your product PDF documentation (available directly from its web page) for more information and installation instructions.
Linux is not directly supported, but it is apparently possible to run the plug-ins via Wine. Before installing, you have to make sure that your ".wine/drive_c/windows/Fonts/" directory is populated with Microsoft True Type Fonts (which is generally available as a package on Linux distributions).
Download Demo Version