ISLst with the AAX DSP option for HDX ProTools
This is for those ISL ProTools users who have AAX DSP cards in their system. it also includes support for using the ISL in 96k sessions.
ISL 2 is a transparent look-ahead limiter designed to allow you to get on with creative audio production while it takes care of True Peak compliance for you.
ISL 2 uses the standardised True Peak algorithms of ITU-R B.S. 1770 and related standards (including Apple ‘afclip’ True Peak detection), and is suitable for the control of audio for post production, music mastering and broadcast applications. True Peak limiting can also be used to ensure that downstream codecs (mp3, AAC etc.) do not introduce distortion into the signal.
- Broadcast compliant
- Protect AAC, MP3 etc.
- Master for online delivery
- Surround capable
- ITU-R B.S. 1770-4
- Apple Afclip
- Auto release
- TPmax limit
ISL 2 DSP - Avid HDX hardware compatible edition
Powerful processing :
- TPlim control that automatically adjusts transfer curve parameters
- Auto-release monitors incoming audio for low frequency content that dynamically adapt preventing distortions
For music production:
- Unique steering and ducking meters preserving directional integrity or atmospheric ambience
- New processing enhancements that increase transparency
For post and broadcast:
- Made for today's music delivery services (Apple Music, Spotify, Tidal etc.)
- Mix and Master without downstream distortions
- Meets latest True Peak compliance standards
- ITU-R B.S. 1170-4 compliance and a dedicated brick-wall TPlim setting
- Loudness Toolkit has been included in the audio tool category of Netflix’s Production Technology Alliance.
Minimum System Specification
- Mac OSX 10.9 or above (not yet compatible with macOS Big Sur / Monterey), 521 MB RAM
- Windows (64 bit) Vista or above, 512 MB RAM
Download ISL2 demo version