Automatic Feedback Suppression Solution
One of the most important steps before any soundcheck or show is “ringing out” the wedges and PA – pushing them to a volume that produces audible feedback, then identifying the feedback frequencies and cutting those frequencies using a graphic equalizer.
Doing this by ear is slow, painful, imprecise, and hence not completely effective. Moreover, to avoid feedback the monitors are often being tamed and as a result, the performers can’t hear themselves loud enough.
X-FDBK identifies the precise frequencies that cause feedback and surgically cuts them, dramatically shortening the setup time of monitors and PA speakers.
X-FDBK is the first plugin ever to provide a complete automatic feedback suppression solution. Whether you’re an FOH engineer mixing for thousands or a singer performing with your own compact PA system, you can now get a loud, clear and feedback-free mix in seconds. This way you have one less thing to worry about and you can focus on what’s really important – your mix.
- Automatically cuts the frequencies that cause feedback
- Get a clearer, louder, feedback-free sound from your monitors and PA
- Set it and forget it
- Dramatic improvement to your live sound and workflow
- Quick and easy to use
- A must-have survival tool for any live sound engineer or live performer
- Intel Core 2 Duo 2GHz / AMD Athlon 64 or equivalent
- 4 GB RAM
- Windows 7 SP1 or higher
- AAX Native, VST3 host
- Intel Processor Core Duo 2.3Ghz
- 4 GB RAM
- Mac OS X 10.7 or higher
- AAX Native, VST3, Audio Units host
- MultiRack Native, MultiRack SoundGrid
- StudioRack Native, StudioRack SoundGrid, eMotion ST Mixer, eMotion LV1 Mixer
- Avid VENUE
All Waves demo licenses run for 7 days and require activation on a computer or USB flash drive.
The demo period begins once you activate the license.
Get your Waves plug-in demo
Choose your prefered Platform: