The Ultimate Mixing Assistant.
Have you ever wondered why your music, your videos, showreels and movies do not sound well when you move out of your studio? Why do they lose punch and clarity that your awesome studio monitors deliver? That is because you do not use the same equipment the real people use.
In the past, to ensure your mix sounds right on any device, you had to export your sound and listen in different conditions. Import your mix to your smartphone, burn on CD and listen in your car, get back to your studio, do little tweaks and export again.
Now you can use the MixChecker to perform quick round test that will only take a few seconds. And get back to mixing and corrections while you still know what the problem in your mix was.
This ultimate mixing assistant will help you to get better mixes instantly. MixChecker saves your precious time. Plug it in the master track of your project as the last segment of your listening chain and quickly turn your studio monitors into classic reference monitors or several consumer devices.
To bring the best quality to your audience, you need to check your mixes as often as possible. That is why Audified made MixChecker.
- Simulation offers acoustic models of several consumer devices and classic reference monitors.
- Compensation section for 5" or 8" speakers or headphones.
New Features in version 1.1 :
- MixChecker version 1.1 brings independent volume setting for each simulated device.
- Simplified controls grant more efficiency and speed to the workflow.
- Improved compatibility with recent DAWs and OS.
- Added Mono button, desired by many users.
iLok dongle key required!
- CPU with SSE2 support (Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 64 and newer)
- Windows 7 or above
- Intel Core
- OS X 10.6 or above
- CPU speed 1.5 GHz
- 50 MB of HDD space
- Minimum screen resolution : 1024x768 (recommended 1280x800 or higher)
Choose your prefered Platform: