Four Band Retro EQ with ProTools HD Compatibilty
The 4020 Retro EQ is a four-band EQ and complimentary filter set that includes support for AAX DSP. The HF and LF bands are shelving EQ, with two additional parametric EQs at the HMF and LMF bands. All EQ bands operate on a unique gain dependent variable slope/Q system for a vintage smooth sound and increased boost/cut frequency selectivity high gains.
The HPF and LPF filters use a unique split-octave design giving a 12 dB/Oct slope near the selected frequency, and a maximum slope of 24 dB/Oct.
All Retro plug-ins use a McDSP designed output stage topology to eliminate digital clipping at any output level and produce a smoother distortion characteristic. This feature is in addition to the analog saturation modeling that has made McDSP famous over the last decade.
Retro plug-ins are a line of 'classics' that can live up to their own name without emulating something else.
- Unique original algorithms with transparent yet vintage sound
- Variable slope filtering
- Variable Q/slope Shelving and Parametric EQ
- Anti-Clip Output Stage Topology
- Analog Saturation Modeling
- Double Precision Processing
- Ultra Low Latency
- Mono and stereo versions
System Requirements and Compatibility:
An iLok account is required to authorize McDSP products. McDSP plug-ins require an iLok2 USB Smart Key for authorization. (iLok keys can be purchased from www.ilok.com or at your local dealer).
- McDSP AAX plug-ins support Pro Tools 10.3.8 or later, 11.1.3 or later, and Pro Tools 12.x or later.
- AAX DSP (32/64-bit), AAX Native (32/64-bit), Audiosuite, AU (64-bit), VST (64-bit) plug-in formats supported.
- McDSP plug-ins support Mac OS 10.7.2 or later
- Windows 7, 8, and 10 supported
PLEASE NOTE: Demos will operate for 14 days from first use.
Requires an iLok account
" Download the demo of 4020 Retro EQ HD"
Choose your prefered Platform: