A revolutionary Algorithmic Reverb
MTurboReverb is a revolutionary algorithmic reverb, which features about 100 superb sounding reverbs in a single plugin and even lets you design your own reverb algorithms. It is quick, easy-to-use, perfect for mixing, mastering and creative production.
About 100 great sounding reverbs ready for you to use
MTurboReverb comes with a revolutionary programmable engine, where you can design your own algorithms. There are approximately 100 of them that have already been prepared for you. MturboReverb comes with a standardized GUI for extremely quick workflow and a short learning curve. There is everything from rooms to halls, plates, ethereal and shimmering sounds, and 2D positioning reverbs.
Programming your own reverb
The Edit screen of the MTurboReverb plugin is certainly not for beginners, but if you have the courage, it actually lets you build your own reverbs from scratch! The plugin comes with 4 early reflection generators, which are editable graphically.
Never-ending supply of creative features
Let's say you are temporarily out of ideas how to make something sound more interesting. No problem. Randomize any ER or LR section, or use one of the hundreds of presets for them. Exploit the modulators to do, well, almost anything. Mess up any of the predefined reverbs. And if that's not enough for you, there is also a multiband version MTurboReverbMB available for you. If that won't help you, nothing will.
- The most advanced user interface on the market - stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated
- Dual user interface, easy screen for beginners, edit screen for professionals
- Tube saturation
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing...
- Smart randomization
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x
- Synchronization to host tempo
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- 64-bit processing and an unlimited sampling rate
- Free-for-life updates
System Requirements & Compatibility :
- Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- VST / VST3 / AAX compatible host (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Intel/AMD processor with SSE2 support
Always use 32-bit plug-ins in 32-bit hosts, or 64-bit plug-ins in 64-bit hosts!
64-bit plug-ins can't work in 32-bit hosts even if the operating system is 64-bit. Do NOT use 32-bit plug-ins in 64-bit hosts. They would have to be bridged and can become slow and unstable. Please check your product PDF documentation (available directly from its web page) for more information and installation instructions.
- macOS 10.14 and newer (64-bit)
- VST / VST3 / AU / AAX compatible host)
- Intel/AMD/M1 processor with SSE2 support
- M1 (native Apple Silicon ARM CPU) support
But even when your computer is below the minimum requirements, the plugins may work just fine. Please use the trial period to find out.
Please check your product PDF documentation (available directly from its web page) for more information and installation instructions.
Linux is not directly supported, but it is apparently possible to run the plug-ins via Wine. Before installing, you have to make sure that your ".wine/drive_c/windows/Fonts/" directory is populated with Microsoft True Type Fonts (which is generally available as a package on Linux distributions).
Download Demo Version