Create an unprecedented world of movement
Few people understand how to add emotional movement to a mix in the way that multiple Grammy-winning mix engineer Michael Brauer does. The man behind top-selling albums from Coldplay, John Mayer, Dave Matthews Band, Florence and the Machine, My Morning Jacket, Bob Dylan, Hall & Oates, Aretha Franklin and countless others, Michael has a deep understanding of how you can use movement to energize a mix.
Brauer Motion takes Michaelís mastery of the sound spectrum and lets you control the movement of your sounds unlike anything else in your toolkit. It works especially well on rhythmic tracks such as percussion and acoustic guitar; on swelling pads and organs; or whenever you want to pull the listener in with subtle or drastic panning movement.
This super-creative plugin comes with four different panning modes to direct the motion of the sound; four different trigger modes for a variety of on/off options; two panners with full control; a dynamics section; pre-delay, motion filter, and precise control over the speed, width and depth; and a master section with gain and wet/dry controls.
Producers, mix engineers and sound designers will all have a blast creating tracks with Brauer Motion. An audio instrument designed to inject excitement and wonder to your mixes, the creative limits of this plugin are as far as you can take them.
Brauer Motion includes presets from top mixing engineers including Michael Brauer, Dave Pensado, Tony Maserati, Mark Ralph, Ross Hogarth, Tom Elmhirst and Yoad Nevo.
- Created in collaboration with multiple Grammy-winning mixer Michael Brauer
- 4 different panning modes
- 5 different trigger modes
- Two separate panners with full control
- Precise control over speed, width and depth
- Dynamics section
- Motion filterMaster section with gain and wet/dry control
- Includes presets from top mixers
System Requirements :
- Intel Core i3 / i5 / i7 / Xeon / AMD Quad-Core
- 4 GB RAM and 8 GB free disk space
- Windows 7 SP1 or higher (64-bit)
- Minimum 1024x768 screen resolution : Recommended 1280x1024 / 1600x1024
- AAX Native, VST, VST3 host DAW (also works as a Standalone app)
- Intel Core i5 / i7 / Xeon
- 8 GB RAM and 8 GB free disk space
- Mac OS X 10.10.5 - 10.12.4
- AAX Native, VST, VST3, Audio Units host DAW (also works as a Standalone app)
Demo Version :
All Waves demo licenses run for 7 days and require activation on a computer or USB flash drive.
The demo period begins once you activate the license.
Get your Waves plug-in demo here!