The incomparable sound of the Solid State Logic 4000-series console
The SSL E-Channel delivers the incomparable sound of the Solid State Logic 4000-series console’s all-discrete design and its Class A, VCA chip. It’s a slice of the world’s greatest hitmaking machine, in your computer.
The equalization section of the SSL E-Channel is based on the renowned Black Knob equalizer, developed in 1983 with legendary producer George Martin. It features a High Pass Filter, Low Pass Filter, and a four-band parametric equalizer.
The dynamics section features a soft-knee compressor/limiter and an expander/gate modeled on the SSL LS611E. Like the original, it can be placed before or after the equalization section, and makeup gain is automatically applied to maintain a steady output level.
- Unsurpassed for hard-hitting drum sounds
- Includes presets from GRAMMY winning mixer Chris Lord-Alge
- Developed under license from Solid State Logic
- NKS-Ready support for Komplete Kontrol and Maschine
System Requirements :
- Intel Core i3 / i5 / i7 / Xeon / AMD Quad-Core
- 4 GB RAM and 8 GB free disk space
- Windows 7 SP1 or higher (64-bit)
- Minimum 1024x768 screen resolution : Recommended 1280x1024 / 1600x1024
- AAX Native, VST, VST3 host DAW
- Intel Core i5 / i7 / Xeon
- 8 GB RAM and 8 GB free disk space
- Mac OS X 10.10.5 - 10.12.4
- AAX Native, VST, VST3, Audio Units host DAW
Demo Version :
All Waves demo licenses run for 7 days and require activation on a computer or USB flash drive.
The demo period begins once you activate the license.
Get your Waves plug-in demo here!
Choose your prefered Platform: