Multitimbral All-in-one Workstation
PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING !!!
To get your FREE Xpand!2 just add it to the Shopping Cart and redeem the following coupon code at checkout:
This offer is limited to ONE Xpand!2 per person.
Air Music Technology and DontCrack are pleased to offer you Xpand!2 absolutely FREE of Charge for a limited time. Yes, the original and the best Multitimbral Workstation Software ever created can be yours.
Air Music Technology originally created Xpand! as part of the Creative Collection of instrument plug-ins included as part of Avid™ Pro Tools™. With the release of Pro Tools 8, this widely popular workstation was given new controls, improved features, an additional Gigabyte of sounds, and a new name: Xpand!2. As the popularity of Pro Tools grew, more and more musicians and producers came to rely on the incredible sonic firepower of this amazing workstation. Xpand!2 continued to evolve, and demand grew. Finally, Xpand!2 is now available on its own, available to anyone who hungers for the finest sounds—instantly.
Xpand!2 is a multitimbral workstation offering four active sound slots, or parts, per patch. Each part is provided with its own MIDI channel, Note Range (Zone), Mix, Arpeggiation, Modulation, and Effects settings—an excellent method for creating individual parts. Harnessing the four parts together to build one amazing Patch is where Xpand!2 reveals its true power. The Voice Mode for each part can be set to polyphonic or monophonic. Polyphonic parts can have up to 64 voices; monophonic parts offer First, Last, Highest, or Lowest priority making it easy to designate a bass, lead, or solo instrument.
Using everything from wavetables and FM synthesis to sample playback, the expert sound design team at Air Music Tech has carefully created thousands of ready-to-play Xpand!2 patches. Creating your own is easy, too. Parts can be quickly browsed and are conveniently sorted into 29 categories, offering a simple path to find just what you’re looking for.
- Four-channel multitimbral operation
- Up to four stereo instrument parts per patch
- Up to 64 voices per part; Mono or Poly voice modes
- Smart Knobs provide intuitive sound editing
- Easy Edit Knobs control the entire patch at once
- Two digital effects processors; 50 editable effect types
- Individual arpeggiation control for each part
- Multiple sound generation engines: Subtractive Synthesis, FM Synthesis, Tonewheels, Sample Playback
- 2500+ total presets and parts in the following categories: Soft Pads, Bright Pads, Huge Pads, Action Pads, Ambience and FX, Polysynths, Synth Brass, Percussive, Simple Arpeggios, Multitrack Arpeggios, Soft Leads, Hard Leads, Acoustic Piano, E-Pianos and Clavinet, Organs, Strings, Vocals, Brass and Woodwinds, Mallets, Bells, Guitars, Ethnic, Hits, Synth Basses, Basses, Drums, Percussion, Loops, Multitimbral
Compatible with AU and VST only. (AAX version available in AIR Creative Collection)
- PC: Windows 10, 8 or Windows 7 Service Pack 1; Minimum Dual Core 2GHz (Intel Core i5 or i7 Recommended)
- Mac: Mac OS X 10.8.5-10.12; Core Duo Processor (Core i5 or i7 Recommended)
- Minimum RAM 1GB (2GB or more recommended)
- 1GB free hard drive space (Download and Installation)
- A 64-bit compatible host application
- Internet Access (Download and Authorization)
- iLok hardware dongle optional, iLok authorisation required
Choose your prefered Platform: