String Modeling Synthesizer and Sound Packs
This bundle includes additional content packs from the AAS library, as listed below.
String Studio VS-2 is a string modeling synthesizer plug-in that swaps the traditional oscillator sound source for a string.
With its picks, bows, hammers, fingers, frets, dampers, and soundboards, it is a unique blend of acoustic modeling and regular synth-control features—you won’t believe how crazy you can go with a simple string.
- Entirely based on physical modeling for outstanding sound quality
- Top quality preset library
- Real time calculation of sound - no samples
- 32bit floating point internal processing
- Audio bit-depth and sample rates up to 24bit/192kHz
- Integrated audio recorder to capture performance on the fly
- Integrated browser and locate function for easy navigation and organization of presets
- Import/Export functions for easy sharing of presets
- Unlimited undo/redo capability
- Standalone operation - no host application required
- Standard plugin formats support
- Full audio and MIDI hardware support
- Simultaneous operation of multiple MIDI ports
- MIDI automation and program change support
- User defined MIDI maps with MIDI Learn
- High quality integrated master effects: chorus, delay and reverb
- MIDI Clock, tap and host tempo synchronization
- Dynamic voice allocation and CPU overhead protection
This Bundle Also Includes :
Journeys is master sound designer Gregory Simpson's endeavor on sounds that evoke the essence of other times, places, or cultures.
Indeed, this collection will get you traveling from the ancient centuries to modern times, from Asia to Africa, and everything in between. All that with the intrinsic acoustic quality of String Studio as your passport.
Entangled Species grants exclusive access to the beloved tools, inspirational encounters, and living sounds of composer David Kristian.
This organic collection of arpeggiators, pads, loopers, synthesizers, keyboards, noises, and sound effects shall evolve as a natural extension of the sonic inventory of anyone into electro-acoustic, ambient, and film music arrangements.
After delivering Starlight and Cinémathèque, sound designer Daniel Stawczyk returns with Frontier, a reserve of dazzling sounds coming straight out of deep-space exploration.
Indeed, the 130 presets split up in arpeggiator, gated, lead, keys, plucked, effects, and synths categories present a survey of what’s found around the farthest celestial bodies. Whether you want to set a futuristic mood or compose a parallel universe story, Frontier will yield the extraterrestrial enigma you need.
Sound designer Daniel Stawczyk returns with Aftermath a 150-preset collection for AAS' string modeling synthesizer. Harnessing String Studio VS-2 distinctive algorithms the bank revisits the familiar synthesizer categories — bass, chords and stabs, gated sounds, leads, pads, and plucks in a fresh, expressive, and unsettling sense. The set is then nicely tied up with 49 ultra payable special effect instruments that span hyper-realism, orchestral annihilation, and nerve-racking consequences.
With Harmonic Geometry, Richard Devine explores our string modeling synthesizer in all its facets. In his distinctive style, he brings us elaborate timbral perspectives and intricate textural spaces using the many shapes and forms of String Studio VS-2.
These ingenious constructions materialize into an eclectic collection of sounds spanning modern sci-fi territories, ambiences, surprising percussion, resonant vibration effects, and exotic instruments. Harmonic Geometry comprises 130 presets divided into eight categories: Pad, Effect, Arpeggiator, Plucked, Synth, Keys, Percussion, and Ambient.
Christian Laffitte returns to the sound design kitchen with his second AAS Sound Bank Series instalment in the form of Masala. Not a mere ensemble of sounds, Masala stages an entire collection of new instruments that you’ll love to learn and discover.
The instruments are light and responsive to the touch, full of magic with bounces, buzzes, and sizzles. Their timbres are from nowhere and everywhere — an adventurous mélange of tastes and flavors. These 101 wonderful musical contrivances await to unlock new paths of creativity; inspired by different ethnic instruments from around the world, with some quite nice presets.
System Requirements and Compatibility
Operating Systems : WINDOWS / MAC OS X (32-/64-bit)
Formats : VST / AU / RTAS / AAX Native / NKS / STANDALONE
PC Minimum System Requirements
- Windows 7 32/64bit or later
- Intel Core or equivalent processor
- 512MB of RAM
- 70MB of free hard drive space
Mac Minimum System Requirements
- Mac OS X 10.7 or later
- Intel Core processor or later
- 512MB of RAM
- 70MB of free hard drive space
The minimum system requirements mentioned above are for standalone usage. For plug-in usage, please refer to your DAW software requirements (Sonar, Pro Tools, Cubase, Live, Digital Performer, Logic Pro, etc.).
Choose your prefered Platform: