The Ultimate Weapon Sound Design Solution
Krotos Audio, the company behind the innovative Dehumaniser and Reformer product range, are pleased to announce the release of their latest product - Weaponiser.
Weapon sounds are some of the most commonly used sound effects in AAA games and major Hollywood films. However, authentic weapon sounds can be one of the most challenging categories of sound effects to capture or create.
Weaponiser is the only all-in-one solution for weapon sound design; providing a powerful and efficient workflow, a comprehensive library of professionally recorded weapons, carefully designed presets with high-end, real-time synthesis and unparalleled sound quality - making it the ultimate ‘go to’ tool-kit for creating dynamic assets.
Weaponiser gets you started with an introductory library of professionally recorded weapons, carefully designed presets with high-end, real-time synthesis and unparalleled sound quality – making it the ultimate ‘go to’ tool-kit for creating dynamic assets.
Weaponiser Basic offers a total of 952 assets, 515 edited Weapon recordings, 4 weapons, 398 Sweeteners and 39 IRs and 70 presets, and also contains a collection of UI sounds, voices and drum sounds for beatmakers.
Advanced sound design. VST/AU/AAX Plugin.
- 952 assets
- 515 edited Weapon recordings
- 4 weapons
- 398 Sweeteners
- 39 IRs and 70 presets
Overview of Weaponiser :
The manual may be downloaded here - Weaponiser Basic Manual.
- Comprehensive library of professionally recorded real-world Shotguns, Rifles, Machine Guns, Assault rifles, Pistols and weapon Foley. Combine with Sweeteners and IRs, easily accessible via our tag-driven browser via simple drag and drop and available in a variety of different mic positioning’s.
- Huge range of designed presets for all weapons types, sci-Fi, bullet effects, drums and UI
- Customized engines to design constituent elements and layers of shots with ease - Onset, Body, Thump and Tail.
- Edit and randomize Envelope or Knob Speed and Level for each bank, activate the Synth button to synthesize and process with FM or AM synthesis, choose from a selection of Carriers and Modulators, Pitch, Duration, Gain and edit Amplitude and Amount Envelopes.
- Use MIDI to trigger your engines and velocity sensitivity to program or perform precise variations.
- Utilise our FX panel and use EQ, Compression, Limiting, Saturation, Ring Modulation, Flanging, Transient Shaping and Noise Gating to amp-up your weapons for that hyper-real sound: Subtly tweak or totally destroy! Chain your FX to effortlessly build up complex signal flows.
- Sequence or offset your sounds to a built-in timeline, allowing for more precise micro-timings between engines.
- Hit the Fire button to audition, activate Burst mode to create automatic weapons from single shot assets, adjust the Fire Rate for creating different loop speeds or press the Drunk button to randomize your timeline sequences, making each shot sound subtly different.
- Easily combine Weaponiser with your existing workflow, or process individual engine outputs and your favourite plugins with ease.
- Break out your weapon elements onto a mixer for intuitive tweaking and dynamic mixing, and quickly render layers for easy export to in-game engines or your DAW.
Mark Kilborn – Sound Designer (Call of Duty, Modern Warfare Remastered, Black Ops 3 and COD WWII)
‘Weaponiser is an extremely cool plugin! I’ve wanted a plugin like this for a while, a clean interface for building guns with a faster interface than doing it all manually on separate DAW tracks’
Bryan Celano – Sound Designer (Destiny 2, Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, Gears Of War 3 and Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker)
‘If you need to create an exotic gun, this plug-in will help you create it! The Krotos libraries are clean and powerful. Plus having the ability to load your own sounds gives you endless possibilities! (Don't let the name Weaponiser limit you to using this plug-in to only create weapons!)’
System Requirements & Compatibility :
- Mac Intel computer with a minimum of 2.4 GHz Intel Dual Core Processor
- 4 GB of RAM
- OS X 10.9 or later
- 1.88 GB Hard Disk space
- 2.4 GHz Intel Dual Core Processor
- 4 GB of RAM
- Windows 7 64-bit or above
- 1.88 GB Hard Disk space
This software is a digital download
Formats (64-bit only): AAX Native/AudioSuite, VST, AU
Minimum sample rate: 44.1 kHz
Maximum sample rate: 192 kHz
An internet connection is required at the time of activation
Screen resolution of 1280×1024 or higher
An iLok account (available for free at ilok.com) is required to activate and use both the demo and full version of the software
Weaponiser can only be activated on one computer at a time
An iLok 2 or later is required for dongle use
Supported host applications: Pro Tools (10.3.5 or later), Logic Pro X, Nuendo, Live, Cubase, Reaper
Demo/Trial Version :
Get your 10-day FREE DEMO with 75 weapon recordings, 4 weapons, 220 sweeteners, 12 IRs and 90 presets.
(Please note that the demo includes a reduced number of assets compared to Weaponiser Basic or Fully Loaded. The functionality of the plugin is identical).
Choose your prefered Platform: