Fender Guitar Virtual Instrument
The Strategy library is based on a Fender© Stratocaster© electric guitar.
This guitar has been used by countless musicians for over 60 years and is still one of the most sought after instruments.
It features 3 single coil pickups (bridge, middle and neck) that give it a very unique and tweakable tone. Acousticsamples were able to sample all three pickups separately and give access not only to the 5 positions available on the real instrument, but you can also control each volume separately and even mix the 3.
It comes with a set of 10 very realistic effects and 8 different amps modelled after most of the best guitar amps on which you can choose exactly how you set the microphones, providing you with all the necessary tools to shape its sound exactly like you want.
It features Acoustic Samples' powerful strum engine, pattern maker and song builder available in their other guitar libraries like the Sunbird or the GD-6. These features make the Strategy library the perfect tool for create accompaniments or solos.
Acousticsamples sampled it very thoroughly, every fret of each string with upstrokes, downstrokes, round robins, releases, staccatos, mutes, palm mutes, hand blocks, slides, hammer ons, pull offs, retriggers, fretnoises and other articulations. All of this detail allows us to reproduce faithfully the sound of a guitar player.
There are 4 modes, the solo mode allows to play melodies, the chord mode enables you to strums or pick, the patterns mode does all of the strumming or picking for you and finally the MIDI mode allows you to use your preferred midi guitar controller.
Tech Specs and Features :
- 10.61Gb uncompressed, 1.97Gb compressed in lossless flac format, around 17300 samples.
- Strumming engine
- 68 realistic patterns for easy strumming, picking and advanced playing styles.
- Integrated song builder
- Integrated pattern builder
- Legato script to play natural hammer ons, pull offs and slides.
- Natural automatic hand placement simulation.
- 53 different samples per fret and all 21 fret sampled for each string.
- Multi velocity Hammer on, pull off, slides up, slides down, mutes, palm mutes, pre notes.
- Control over the three single coil pickup volumes (bridge, middle andneck).
- Advanced bend and vibrato control.
This product comes with its own sample player, the UVI Workstation 3 (requires v3.0.0 or later). Free with every library that you buy, you don't need to buy an expensive sampler to use the product. It works on Mac (10.9 or later) and PC (Windows 8 or higher), in standalone or as a plug-in (VST / AU / AAX ) and in 64 bits only.
- Windows 8 or higher
- Core duo or faster
- 2 GB of RAM
- 64 bit Support
- Hard Drive: when using Streaming, faster drive will allow more voices to play, SSDs are the best choice (Solid State Drives).
- MAC OS X 10.9 or higher
- MacIntel processors
- 2 GB RAM
- 64 bit Support
- Hard Drive: when using Streaming, faster drive will allow more voices to play
Copy Protection :
Acousticsamples use the iLok system to protect their products, and you can choose to register your license to your computer or to an iLok dongle.
If you decide to use an iLok dongle, generation 1, 2 and 3 are compatible with their products.
You can activate your license on up to 3 computers or iLok dongles at the same time and you can deactivate one and activate another as many times as you want.