The Missing Link
In the Rob Papen world of synthesis there was one type of synthesizer missing... A synthesizer that has all of the controls and features available visually all at once.
The current Rob Papen collection holds synthesizers which contain many features and types of synthesis which sometimes can be daunting to the average user. But there is always something tempting and fun in something that is so simple!
Look at the 1980's, in which we had top synthesizers like the Roland Jupiter-8, but also at the other end of the spectrum the simpler but fantastic synths like the SH-101. And yes, both became classic synthesizers. Compare it also whilst making music, very often less is more and this is also can be applied whilst using synthesizers. Sure, with a heavily featured synthesizer, you can also be less complex in a patch. But this often still takes more time to achieve.
So, say hello to Go2!
And yes, Go2 has all of the controls visual at the same time but still has some unique features and sound for sure… which makes sure that it will boldly go to where no other synth in this category went before...
- Over 750 Presets sorted in Bank Folders.
- Oscillator Section: The heart of Go2 is the morph oscillator, this oscillator allows you to morph (using Go2's various morph modes) between two different waveforms.
- XY Section: The XY pad is combination of a live, interactive control and also an automated programmable modulation source.
- Filter Section: Analog modeled filter.
- High Pass Filter: Additional Filter behind the main filter.
- Amplifier Section: The final volume control in Go2 with distortion on voice level.
- Play Mode Section: Arranges how Go2 plays its synthesize engine and additional features and settings can be found in this section.
- Arpeggiator Section: Go2 offers a classic style Arpeggiator with some unique featers, like sequencer mode and unison/chord control per step.
- Free LFO Setion: Go2 has a Free LFO that generates modulation signals to be used sources in a modulation path.
- Free Envelope Section: Attack, Decay, Sustain, Sustain-Fade and Release, and tempo sync.
- Modulation Matrix: The 8 way modulation matrix allows you to dynamically alter Go2's parameters, using both internal modules such as envelopes and LFOs, and external MIDI Controllers such as Pitch Bend, Aftertouch and other control messages defined in the MIDI-standard.
- FX Section: Go2 has 3 fx units is serial mode.
- Bank Manager Section: There are four main sections: Presets, Find, Search Category and Set Category. For each section, the Banks are visible on the right-hand side. While in the Preset screen in the Bank Manager you can mark any Preset with a Star if you like the Preset.
- Back Screen: A click on the Go2 logo will display the back panel. The back panel contains several global controls that affect all instances of Go2.
- Native Instruments NKS Support
- 32 & 64 bits VST and AAX for Windows Vista / Windows 7/ Windows 8/ Windows 10.
- Note: PC AAX for PT 12 or higher.
- Native Instruments NKS
- 32 & 64 bits AU, VST and AAX, for OSX 10.6 or higher.
- Native Instruments NKS
- Serial/license system with activation whilst registering the product.
- 2nd serial for a secondary computer/laptop is available after you have registered the product’s original serial/license.
Demo Version :
You may download a free trial version of Rob Papen's Go2 Synth HERE.
Choose your prefered Platform: