Control Your Final Mix Balance
Buy this AVA Plug-in and receive a FREE COPY of the full Harrison Mixbus version 5.
This exclusive offer is only valid until September 2nd, 2019 (midnight PST).
Harrison Consoles - the developers of Mixbus and Mixbus32C DAWs, ultra-high-end mixing consoles, and associated high-performance DSP plug-ins - created the AVA Mastering EQ. Now you can add some “Harrison Mixbus magic” to your workflow, regardless of which DAW you use.
Everyone needs a mastering EQ. As the final step of the production chain, the mastering EQ provides a chance to tweak the tone of the mix after you’ve established a relative balance for the individual instruments. The AVA Mastering EQ features a revolutionary filter shape that is explicitly designed for mastering your tracks.
Unlike a conventional EQ, when adjacent bands of the AVA Mastering EQ are adjusted, the response is "flat" between the band edges. This preserves the relative harmonic balance of the instruments in your mix while adjusting the overall tonality. The AVA Mastering EQ is optimized for small, wide-bandwidth adjustments.
Controlling the AVA Mastering EQ is easy and intuitive: just click and drag your mouse to draw the EQ shape that you need. Managing a powerful, full-range EQ has never been so fast and easy. The results are quintessentially "Harrison": effortless, smooth and transparent.
The AVA Mastering EQ has 31 control bands ranging from 20hz to 20kHz and increasing by 1/3 octave increments. By default, the scale shows +/-4dB, but if you increase a band beyond 4dB, the scale will increase to show the changes up to +/-14 dB.
- 31 control bands, high pass filter, low pass filter, adjustable filter order, level trim, and momentary bypass controls.
- Innovative DSP curve-match allows a "flat top" across adjacent band boost/cuts, and preserves the harmonic balance between instruments.
- Ultra fidelity equalizer is based on Harrison's XTools. Developed for Harrison's renowned digital consoles.
- EQ graph published to the Pro Tools "inline" EQ Curve (requires Pro Tools 2018).
System Requirements & Compatibility :
Minimum Specifications are suggestions only, and may change at any time. Please see here for latest detail. We highly encourage you to try the free DEMO below to determine if the plug-ins work on your setup.
- Mac OSX: 10.6 or newer required. 10.10 or newer suggested.
- Windows: Win7 or newer required.
- Linux: Please try the demo.
Host DAW support
- Pro Tools: 10.3.5 or newer required. Enable the AAX format during installation.
- Logic: Enable the AU format during installation.
- Cubase: Enable the VST and/or VST3 format during installation.
- Most other workstations: Enable the VST format during installation.
Demo Version :
Please download and try* the AVA Mastering EQ prior to purchasing it. This will ensure the software is fully compatible with your computer's environment prior to purchase.
*In Demo mode, the AVA plug-in control panel will become unresponsive after a few moments. You will need to purchase a license to permanently enable the control panel.
Choose your prefered Platform: