Fully Automatic Stem Creator with Windows compatibility
Please Note : this is a pre-sale purchase at a discount before official release. You will receive an e-mail notification from Audionamix of your copy upon its release (scheduled for mid-June).
XTRAX STEMS 1.5 is the first cross-platform standalone release from Audionamix, expanding compatibility to include Windows 7, 8, and 10 systems. Numerous workflow enhancements include a streamlined automatic separation workflow, selectable audio device, and continuous playback when switching between algorithms to compare results.
XTRAX STEMS, the world’s first fully-automatic stem creator, can easily separate any song into its drum, vocal and remaining music components. Created for DJs, music producers and remix artists, XTRAX STEMS allows users to create multi-track content to control during live sets, opening up possibilities for easy remixing, sampling and a cappella creation like never before!
XTRAX STEMS can be used also by musicians to practice along with their favorite tracks. Singers and drummers can play along with the song with the vocals or drums turned off. They can also listen to soloed vocal or drum parts to spot all the details of the original performance, vocal harmonies, and mixing techniques.
- New!Automatic separation upon import
- New!Selectable audio device
- New!Continuous playback when comparing algorithms
- Export Separations in Native Instruments’ Stems File Format
- Automatically Separate Songs into Drums, Vocals and Music Stems
- Create and Export a New Volume and Pan Mix
- Works on Mono and Stereo Files
- Works on audio files up to 96 kHz, 32 bits
- Offers four powerful cloud-based separation algorithms to tailor the separation to your particular file
System Requirements & Compatibility :
For Windows computers only!
- Windows 7, 8, and 10 systems
- High Speed Internet Connection
- Compatible with TRACKTOR and NI STEMS File format
Choose your prefered Platform: