Upgrade for ISL 1 owners to ISL 2st
This is a special upgrade for owners of the first generation ISL 1 to upgrade to the ISL 2st.
World class, broadcast quality limiting is an essential requirement for any audio production, and the latest standards also demand true-peak compliance. ISL 2st delivers both, giving you superb sound with complete confidence about meeting the standards.
No need to second guess your sample-peak limiter time and again, or deliberately increase headroom to avoid a downstream problem. Just dial in your true-peak limit and let ISL 2st take care of the rest.
Pristine quality true-peak limiting for mono and stereo applications.
ISL 2st is a transparent look-ahead limiter designed to allow you to get on with creative audio production while it takes care of true-peak compliance for you.
- Adjust adjustable look ahead
- Two stage, non-linear adaptive algorithm
- Adjustable channel linking
- Includes iTunes True Peak option- Loudness compatible limiting
- Protect against distortion introduced by lossy codecs
- Compatible with ITU-R BS. 1770
- True brick-wall limited output
- Mono and Stereo compatible
- Support for AAX, VST, VST3, AU and AudioSuite in both 64-bit and 32-bit versions. RTAS is also available as 32-bit only.
- Mac OSX 10.7.x / 512 MB RAM
- Windows XP or above / 512 MB RAM
Download ISL 2st demo version on the ISL Product page.
Choose your prefered Platform: