Buy a Tony Coleman Drums on promo and get a FREE Session Drums 1
For a limited time you can get the Tony Coleman Drums, an amazing drum instrument for drummers, producers, and songwriters for ONLY $19.99 and get a FREE Session Drums 1. Session Drums is a collection that captures the most natural elements of a beautiful set of DW and Pearl Drumkits. This Promo saves you $49 off the regular price of these two products.
A legend in the R&B/Blues world, Tony is renowned for his work with B.B. King, Etta James, Buddy Guy and Albert King. He's been the irresistible pulse and unstoppable power behind some of the world's most infectious, soulful and unforgettable music. And now, in your creative hands, his one-of-a-kind sound is in your band!
The sound and feel of Tony's illustrious drumming was expertly captured at the lauded Ardent Studios in Memphis, TN, on the best recording gear available. Each individual kick drum accent, snare hit and cymbal strike was tracked to a Studer 2-inch analog tape machine to acquire the highly-desirable affect of tape compression. Complemented by a high-definition audio engine, each sample translates the session's impeccable realism and detail to any modern digital audio workstation. Tony imparts his unique touch every individual note he plays, and that's exactly what you get.
Using a MIDI keyboard, electronic drums, or pad controller, users can access 20 Gigabytes of Tony's top-tier blend of playing, sound, nuance and touch to enhance their songs and performances. When you put these together yourself, you've got the genuine sound of an R&B legend.
Additionally, drum/cymbal strikes can be adapted to any project by way of the instrument's powerful editing and mixing capabilities. Users can adjust pitch, envelope, EQ, and filter settings for each drum or cymbal, bringing versatility to the modern musician's arsenal. An all-new mixer provides per-part level, panning, and ambiance control—giving users the ability to tap into the coveted textures of Ardent's world-class live room. Post-processing effects include compression, reverb and EQ.
This instrument brings extraordinary sound and a contemporary feel to even the most modest studio. We think you'll agree that Coleman was the perfect drum source, and incorporating Ardent's collection of elite analog studio gear delivers the impressive results you're looking for. The audio engine we used is icing on the cake—close your eyes and Tony's sound is right there.
About Session Drums 1 :
Using close microphone techniques at Wellspring Studios in Boston, this collection captures the most natural elements of a beautiful set of DW and Pearl Drumkits. Renowned studio engineer Coleman Rogers helped us sample this kit using his arsenal of great mics, pre-amps, and compressors. After 3 days and nights sampling every drum and every cymbal, using different sticks at different velocities, at different places on the drums.
Session Drums 1 features incredible drum realism. All stereo samples, all multi-velocity samples (each drum and cymbal has up to 4 separate samples from soft to loud). Even the hi-hats are multi-velocity. We also threw in some extra hi-hat "shank" samples for hard-hitting rock tunes. Everything is laid out in GM keymaps so you can swap these kits easily into your existing sequences.
Tony Coleman Drums Features
- Over 20 GB of expertly captured drum samples played by blues legend Tony Coleman
- Recorded at Ardent Studios using top-shelf microphones and pre-amps
- Select kick and snare drums feature 2-inch Studer tape compression
- Intelligent Rhythm Control corrects note timing without sacrificing musically
- All-new audio engine for uncanny realism in any DAW
- Comprehensive part editing; pitch, compression, filters, and EQ
- Studio-grade master effects; reverb, compression, and EQ
Tony Coleman’s Kit
- Mapex Black Panther snare (maple)
- Mapex Saturn Series Kit: 10”, 12”, 13” Toms; 14”, 16” Floor Toms; 22” Bass Drum
- Ride: Sabian 22” AAX
- Crash: Sabian 18” AAX, 20” Vault, 18” AAX Fast Crash
- Hi Hat: Sabian 16” AA
Session Drums 1 Features :
- incredible drum realism
- All stereo samples
- all multi-velocity samples (each drum and cymbal has up to 4 separate samples from soft to loud)
- Even the hi-hats are multi-velocity
- Windows 7 - 10
- Minimum 2GB RAM, 4GB Recommended
- A VST 32/64 or AAX 32/64 compatible host application
- OS X Version 10.8 - 10.11
- Minimum 2GB RAM, 4GB Recommended
- A VST 32/64, AU 64 or AAX 32/64 compatible host application
Choose your prefered Platform: