A Complete Concert Harp Sample Library
The very reason Chocolate Audio embarked on sampling a concert harp in 2012 was to achieve a flexibility never heard before with sampled harps. The sound of the harp is unmistakably linked to the Glissando technique, where the harpist runs her/his fingers through the strings creating a dreamy and catchy sound unique to the harp.
Their Glissando engine lets you play Glissandos at any speed, in any tonal center and setting playable on a real harp, in any tuning, any scale, any chord.
When using the Glissando Mode you're left with only the white keys (as the harp features 7 strings per octave) and change the tuning of each string by switching the positions of the Pedals via MIDI or GUI.
Chocolate Audio created a selection of the most used tunings in the section on the right to give you a quick way to get the Glissando you want.
- 3.7 GB of compressed samples content (11.6 GB uncompressed)
- 82,44 samples
- Sampled in full detail: up to 1692 samples per articulation and up to 4 round robin
- Recorded in a warm mid-sized room to widen the potential applications
- 20 Articulations
- 3 types of release samples
- Independent management of the instrument's resonances
- Warm and precise sound, recorded through Millennia preamps and Apogee Symphony converters
- Advanced management thanks to a custom advanced scripting engine
- Recorded at 24 bit / 96 KHz, released at 24 bit / 44.1 KHz
Key Points and System Requirements :
- This Instrument requires the FULL RETAIL VERSION OF NI KONTAKT 5.5.2 or higher
- This Instrument DOES NOT WORK with the Free Kontakt Player
- This Instrument may be acquired only in downloadable format, download size is about 4 Gigabytes, so expect longer download times on slower connections
- An AAX, VST3, RTAS, Audio Unit host application
- 4 GB Ram (more if in need of loading more sample sets)
- Works as standalone, AAX, RTAS, AU and VST for Mac and PC
- Core2Duo or equivalent Mac or PC
- Kontakt Retail Version: v. 5.5.2 or newer
- MIDI Keyboard
Choose your prefered Platform: