Mixes That Rock
50 custom settings from the man who defined the sound of an era: Bob Rock.
While Metallica’s groundbreaking "Black Album" may be one of the more commonly known works in his discography, Bob Rock’s engineering and producing credits stretch all the way back to the late ’70s and include some of the best selling acts in rock history: Survivor, Bon Jovi, Aerosmith, Mötley Crüe and Bryan Adams, just to name a few.
While this collection doesn’t necessarily set out to replicate any specific production in Bob’s catalogue, it sums up more than three decades’ worth of experience working back to back with rock royalty and gives you the broadest possible palette of tools for your mixes.
Expect solutions to common mix issues, guitar and bass tones, vocal settings and much more – not only for heavy rock or metal, but for material across the genres. Welcome to a set of mix tools straight from the hands of the man who defined the sound of an era: Bob Rock.
Feature Spotlight :
- 50 custom settings for EZmix 2
- Produced by Bob Rock
- Guitar and bass tones
- Settings for vocals, strings, piano, drums and more
System Requirements & Compatibility :
- Requires EZmix 2
- 200 MB free hard disk space
- Windows 7 or newer, Pentium 4 or Athlon processor with 1 GB RAM
- Mac OS X 10.6 or higher, Intel-based Mac with 1 GB RAM
- Audio Unit, VST, AAX or RTAS host application and professional sound card recommended
Choose your prefered Platform: