An Exquisite EQ With 16 Avaialble Bands
Musiqual Blue MKII is committed to deliver a digital – yet so analogue – equalisation, with a very vivid flavour one can almost 'taste'. An exquisite EQ with 16 bands to choose from, forged from the experience gained over countless working hours on Class A analogue equipment. It allows the user to add or subtract basic frequencies without the usual digital restrictions.
The Musiqual tools encapsulate all the characteristics and inner workings of their analog counterparts, and provide the user with a simple way to achieve the perfect combination of tone and color.
Musiqual Blue MKII boasts sound colouring options that assist the musical analogies of harmonics, while providing precise control over the intensity of these harmonic frequencies. Its coloration capability is one essential feature among many others, giving this digital tool and its user the ‘magical power’ to recreate the much respected and celebrated analogue sound of the pre-digital era.
- Inspired by top Class A analogue gear from the 80’s
- Carefully selected and tuned frequency bands
- Equivalent to expensive Class A equipment, with very vivid flavour
- Input/Output Control
- Harmonic Distortion (Tube-Transistor-ClassA)
- Resizable GUI
iLok Requirements :
- iLok License Manager and iLok account required
- Activation on iLok Cloud or...
- iLok 2nd generation or higher
Supported Platforms :
- Windows 7 or higher (32 or 64 bit)
- Mac OSX 10.7 or higher
Supported plug-in hosts :
- Pro Tools, Logic Pro, Cubase, REAPER, Ableton Live, Studio One, FL Studio
Supported plug-in formats :
- AAX (64-bit)
- VST 2
- VST 3
Demo Download :
Go to the MIA Laboratories website and download a trial from the product page - HERE