FOR YOUR CLASSY JAZZ AND HUGE FUSION TUNES
50 guitar tones covering the entire range from traditional jazz to modern fusion.
John McLaughlin, Stanley Jordan, Allan Holdsworth, Frank Gambale, John Scofield, Pat Metheny. The list is long of jazz and fusion guitar players that not only have forever etched their unique sonic footprints in history but also spawned several generations of players venturing off into uncharted sonic landscapes, rejuvenating genres like metal and rock by fusing its signature elements in all-new contexts.
Tosin Abasi, Fredrik Thordendal and John Petrucci are just a few but vivid examples of players that all cite jazz and fusion as prime sources of inspiration for tone, composition and technique. In fact, one could argue that, perhaps with the exception of the blues, jazz is the one genre that has had the biggest impact on the evolution of guitar players on a whole.
And much like experimentation is at the heart of both jazz and fusion, this collection is designed for just that. Welcome to a foundational tonal palette of 50 unique guitar settings, all inspired by the greats and designed for a broad and borderless use in any context that applies.
Feature Spotlight :
- 50 tones designed for electric jazz and fusion guitar
- Capturing anything from traditional jazz to modern and progressive fusion
- Rhythm, lead and clean tones included
- Based on amp and cab simulation as well as the complex network of effects in EZmix 2
- From dry to ambient and clean to distorted
- A wide range of effect-saturated tones using chorus, delays, reverbs and more
System Requirements & Compatibility :
- Requires EZmix 2
- 200 MB free hard disk space
- Windows 7 or newer, Pentium 4 or Athlon processor with 1 GB RAM
- Mac OS X 10.6 or higher, Intel-based Mac with 1 GB RAM
- Audio Unit, VST, AAX or RTAS host application and professional sound card recommended
Choose your prefered Platform: